• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.3%

• Total voters

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That appears to be because Saka doesn't need a post-December purple patch since he's been world class all season.
But Rashford harassed Boris Johnson until he gave @Trilly some free meals once. Surely that means something.

Kicking And Screaming Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Personally, I would like to see Saka work on his headers and free kicks. I’m not sure I’ve seen him score from a direct free kick yet, and he could net an extra 3-4 goals from headers alone. If he improves on those aspects, we can start to expect a Salah or Bale transformation. But until then, I see him more as an all-rounder rather than a straight shooter.

Writing Ok GIF by Ryn Dean

So you're saying he is terrible at dead balls, free kicks and headers, and that you also hate his guts.

Got it.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Personally, I would like to see Saka work on his headers and free kicks. I’m not sure I’ve seen him score from a direct free kick yet, and he could net an extra 3-4 goals from headers alone. If he improves on those aspects, we can start to expect a Salah or Bale transformation. But until then, I see him more as an all-rounder rather than a straight shooter.
Need a poll on those qualities....

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When Saka is the age Rashford is now, it isn't even gonna be a debate on who's better...the fact that United fans are pushing a thing between Bukayo and Marcus now despite being an almost 5 year age gap between the two, shows how clear our Starboy is.

Bet at that point United fans will be comparing a 30 year old Rashford to a 20 year old Nwaneri (or whoever the **** our next talent is) to try and make themselves feel better...bunch of gimps :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

When Saka is the age Rashford is now, it isn't even gonna be a debate on who's better...the fact that United fans are pushing a thing between Bukayo and Marcus now despite being an almost 5 year age gap between the two, shows how clear our Starboy is.

Bet at that point United fans will be comparing a 30 year old Rashford to a 20 year old Nwaneri (or whoever the **** our next talent is) to try and make themselves feel better...bunch of gimps :lol:
Rashford lives rent free in your heads, why has this post even happened? :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Rashford is an good player. If saka ends up like him, I won't complain tbh.

Rashford in the right system is a very lethal attacker.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Rashford is an good player. If saka ends up like him, I won't complain tbh.

Rashford in the right system is a very lethal attacker.
You're out of your mind. Saka is already better than him. Rashford only has speed and finishing on Saka and the young Bukayo is improving fast as a goal scorer. He is better at everything else that has to do with being a pro footballer.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Rashford would struggle in a possession based side, i definitely won’t be happy if Saka ends up like Rashford lol, he has infinitely more potential

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Rashford lives rent free in your heads, why has this post even happened? :lol:

Considering they play on opposite flanks and play differently, this stuff is really forced for sure.

The only thing Saka could learn from Rashford is continue to do his philanthropy very privately as football fans tend to frown on that stuff and use it against you.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
The hype around Rashford right now is classic Man Utd PR and bias. The man is two goals ahead of Saka and one goal ahead of Martinelli and people are calling him close to world class when he contributes **** all outside of those goals.

The gap between Rashford and Saka in overall play is so wide that it's borderline not comparable. Beyond just watching them play, it also shows in the stats. Rashford drifts on the periphery of the game while Saka constantly gets involved in the general play and creates for others on top of scoring goals.

I like Rashford, he seems like a good dude but he's such a limited footballer and the hype surrounding him is beyond ridiculous. He's an effective player in the right system but Saka is genuinely so good that you could drop him into any team in the world right now and he'd shine.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Literally asked why is Rashford being mentioned in the thread and all it leads to is more Rashford debate.

God help this place

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

The hype around Rashford right now is classic Man Utd PR and bias. The man is two goals ahead of Saka and one goal ahead of Martinelli and people are calling him close to world class when he contributes **** all outside of those goals.

The gap between Rashford and Saka in overall play is so wide that it's borderline not comparable. Beyond just watching them play, it also shows in the stats. Rashford drifts on the periphery of the game while Saka constantly gets involved in the general play and creates for others on top of scoring goals.

I like Rashford, he seems like a good dude but he's such a limited footballer and the hype surrounding him is beyond ridiculous. He's an effective player in the right system but Saka is genuinely so good that you could drop him into any team in the world right now and he'd shine.
Tbf Dok both players are in wc form. Rash and Saka are very different players so if you judge one for being on the periphery you should be judging the other for having half the amount of goals in all comps.

But you wouldn’t because they play different roles. Rash v Saka isn’t a thing, let’s not make it one.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Tbf Dok both players are in wc form. Rash and Saka are very different players so if you judge one for being on the periphery you should be judging the other for having half the amount of goals in all comps.

But you wouldn’t because they play different roles. Rash v Saka isn’t a thing, let’s not make it one.
Rashford is also way older lol. What's it with you and nacho comparing Saka to grown men in their prime?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom