• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.3%

• Total voters

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@db10_therza I don’t even think I was fence sitting.

When he couldn’t finish I said he’s gonna be like Bernado Silva - world class facilitator. That’s still kind of a bold claim for a 20 year old who at the time hadn’t even had a wc season under his belt.

Guys are acting like I said he would be Stewart Downing if he couldn’t finish. I said until then because all the guy does is surpass my expectations. Was never about covering tracks…I genuinely don’t care enough about this place for all that.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@db10_therza I don’t even think I was fence sitting.

When he couldn’t finish I said he’s gonna be like Bernado Silva - world class facilitator. That’s still kind of a bold claim for a 20 year old who at the time hadn’t even had a wc season under his belt.

Guys are acting like I said he would be Stewart Downing if he couldn’t finish. I said until then because all the guy does is surpass my expectations. Was never about covering tracks…I genuinely don’t care enough about this place for all that.

You are actually onto sth here tbh. Saka’s role has evolved somewhat, whether by design or not idk but he gets into goal scoring situations WAY more these days whereas back then you’re right, he was more of a facilitator. I think where we disagree is I think that was less of a limitation and more of a playing style thing.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think where we disagree is I think that was less of a limitation and more of a playing style thing.
Not even sure we disagree on this but if I’m being honest I can’t say I looked too deeply into it. I was just focused on the numbers.

I did think he could get more goals if we played him more off the ball tbf, even back when his finishing wasn’t great, as Drippin nicely showed in that post from 2021.

Main outcome here is that I’ve rated him for a pretty long time, just not to the level that most of A-M did which is obviously the same as hating him. :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not even sure we disagree on this but if I’m being honest I can’t say I looked too deeply into it. I was just focused on the numbers.

I did think he could get more goals if we played him more off the ball tbf, even back when his finishing wasn’t great, as Drippin nicely showed in that post from 2021.

Main outcome here is that I’ve rated him for a pretty long time, just not to the level that most of A-M did which is obviously the same as hating him. :lol:

I see all these takes a few years back as pointless anyways as a lot has changed. Man really went back to find some receipts on you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Going by that all the way back in 2018, I was calling for Saka and ESR to get a chance. 20/20 vision 👁 :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can possibly agree with the first bit (Cashley springs to mind...) but I think you're having to really go some to even make top 5 on the second bit and that's no slight on Saka. You've got the likes of Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira, Campbell, Adams etc. So many top names.

Basically saying you will be better than everyone bar Thierry Henry at Arsenal, gonna be hard to get to that level.

Shows the bar at this club, elite of the elite.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...remember how angry Arteta looked when the camera switched to him after Saka did this 🤣

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
We’ve actually struck gold with this lad. One of the best things about him that doesn’t get mentioned a lot is he’s left footed. How many elite left footed right wingers have there been in the last 15 years? Messi/Salah/Bale/Robben are the ones that spring to mind.

It’s one of the rarest “profiles” in the game, yet one of the most important to balance an attack (the guys above formed probable the 4 best front lines of the last 15 years as well).

We are truly blessed with this guy.

Loads, this isn’t the 90s most RW are left footed these days lol. How is that a rare profile?

BigPoppaPump

Nah, just showing how people here defend a guy that has been very wrong in his estimation, and can't admit it. Defending his silly posts against a member who has been right about the matter, at least thus far.

The worst part is how desperate the mods are to defend trilly 😂 I didn’t know being trusted came with mod brown nosing.

BigPoppaPump

Bigger men than you have tried to take me down, they all end up the same way, logging on, indirecting me whenever they can and looking for any excuse to come for me. Join the club I can give you their @s if you’re interested one is BigPo- nvm.

But anytime I @ you, you cry about being obsessed? I thought I was scaring you a bit so I wanted to back off.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom