• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.3%

• Total voters

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
CR7 is known to be extremely driven with stupid work ethic yet, the bastard has smashed more women than all of us combined.

Women aren’t the problem, it’s when you lose sight of the main price, and start indulging in alcohol and substance when you start to decline.

I’ve never seen more gifted footballer than Ronaldinho, and his downfall started when he lost sight of the main price which was to be the absolute best.

Our star boy is gonna be alright even WHEN he upgrades the profile of his female ‘fans’ including his current main squeeze.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Clutch ballers. Where’s Erling Haaland? 🤔

That's the thing about Haaland. He scores lots of goals but they're usually when they're already winning, whereas Saka has saved our arses many a time with a crucial goal that's often broken the deadlock and opened us up to score more

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That's the thing about Haaland. He scores lots of goals but they're usually when they're already winning, whereas Saka has saved our arses many a time with a crucial goal that's often broken the deadlock and opened us up to score more
Stick Haaland in this Arsenal side, and we'd be absolutely fearsome.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I've never heard the term 'clutch baller' before. Is it called that because those are the goals where the player immediately grabs the ball then runs to start play again? 😁

Can someone please explain the term “clutch” to my brother here. Appreciated.

Tnegs

He’s on a Gareth Bale type trajectory we will be seeing mad end product in a year or two. Unlike Bale he’s already at a team that wins trophies so hopefully we get to keep him.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He’s on a Gareth Bale type trajectory we will be seeing mad end product in a year or two. Unlike Bale he’s already at a team that wins trophies so hopefully we get to keep him.
I hope Saka follows Mo Salah’s path rather than Bale’s. Want him to become an output demon and get 20 goals and 10+ assists like Salah did in his prime. Respect what Salah has done in the Prem hugely.

Saka has the potential to get these sort of numbers regularly with a bit more experience and refining his game further.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Personally, I would like to see Saka work on his headers and free kicks. I’m not sure I’ve seen him score from a direct free kick yet, and he could net an extra 3-4 goals from headers alone. If he improves on those aspects, we can start to expect a Salah or Bale transformation. But until then, I see him more as an all-rounder rather than a straight shooter.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom