• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I like the "Saka needs to be rested more" line, especially going into next season with Champions League football secured.

People think him playing just every league game was tough, now he will be playing every mid week game too 😅
If you are getting paid the big 💸 you better be able to play the games.
Top players do.
Look at Salah at Liverpool.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

A-M realising Saka has bigger drims than sacrificing himself for Process FC he’s finally become a player I can really support 😍

Getting paid 300k after bonuses as well let the games begin 👏👏

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah but realistically once you get to that level of wages very few clubs in World football can take you.
' his ambition'
I'm sure we match his ambition. We were the best team in the league this season bar a corrupt state run entity.
You cant really legislate for that.

Few players take paycuts. We have put faith in him & are paying big money.

What are the other options, go to City who have bought the league or Saudi Toon if they go the same way?

I suppose Liverpool, Man U or Chelsea if
they are in Champs league/ pushing titles & we are left behind?
Outside that a move abroad?

I think if we are in the CL appearing in the knockouts and in the top 3 of the league, close to City and there is no other team but City in the PL that can take him from us.

In Europe, its going to be your Madrid, Bayern, perhaps Barcelona and PSG too.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A-M realising Saka has bigger drims than sacrificing himself for Process FC he’s finally become a player I can really support 😍

Getting paid 300k after bonuses as well let the games begin 👏👏

I beg someone post the Saliba in an Arsenal shirt as a kid again 😭😭😭😭

Arsenal through and through these lads 🤩

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I been some reading reports about there some release clause or whatever i'm totally sure this is BS.

also seeing fans angry about 300K a week contract. i mean really? this guy best winger in europe and his potential is unlimited. do you want to tell you how much Antony or Sancho earn?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I been some reading reports about there some release clause or whatever i'm totally sure this is BS.

also seeing fans angry about 300K a week contract. i mean really? this guy best winger in europe and his potential is unlimited. do you want to tell you how much Antony or Sancho earn?
Antony earns like 200k per week, Martial like 250k per week and Sancho even more.

Basically you combine all of them currently, and you have Saka. End of conversation. Or actually Saka gives even more than them. Those three guys also cost like 250+ million pounds. As cheap as it gets.

They have combined 22 points in EPL this season in 4385 minutes while Saka has 24 points in EPL in 3134 minutes.

Anyone still got more information if Saka is on 200k per week base salary, and the rest 100k per week is bonuses?

What's also interesting is Arteta saying Saka had some minor health issues at the end of the season, so the drop in his level is more understandable. The player will naturally take less risks with the injury.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
@Rasmi

I apologise 100 times over if I gave you the impression that I dislike people based on their nationality or skin tone, I just despise ugly people...you gotta believe me man!!!
I actually think he was talking about me pal. Whoever he's talking about he's wrong. Nothing new there though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Antony earns like 200k per week, Martial like 250k per week and Sancho even more.

Basically you combine all of them currently, and you have Saka. End of conversation. Or actually Saka gives even more than them. Those three guys also cost like 250+ million pounds. As cheap as it gets.

They have combined 22 points in EPL this season in 4385 minutes while Saka has 24 points in EPL in 3134 minutes.

Anyone still got more information if Saka is on 200k per week base salary, and the rest 100k per week is bonuses?

What's also interesting is Arteta saying Saka had some minor health issues at the end of the season, so the drop in his level is more understandable. The player will naturally take less risks with the injury.
and all 3 done nothing to earn this contract at least Saka proven he world class to earn that i think people read too much about big contract unless Saka show some serious decline like Auba or Özil we shouldn't be worried at all.

drippin

and all 3 done nothing to earn this contract at least Saka proven he world class to earn that i think people read too much about big contract unless Saka show some serious decline like Auba or Özil we shouldn't be worried at all.
Frankly any criticism about the contract, especially if the base wage is 200k per week, I see as ridiculous. Saka also knows his worth, and so what.

No matter if he extended or not, some people would blame Arsenal doing wrong.

We are blessed to have such a player and young man. Has been one of the best players since he came in. His mental qualities are clear of most young wingers, and like those mentioned, in all areas.

Imagine paying 100 million for Antony and 200k per week with not much good experience. Or Mudryk. We all know Saka is worth it and cost no transfer fee.

I bet people will criticize also if Saliba extends and make no mention of his friend Fofana, who just had a calamity game against United and cost a huge transfer fee along with 200k per week as a CB.

Last edited:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

United's finances and Arsenal's finances aren't parallel. Saka getting 300k a week is a bigger hit for you.

drippin

United's finances and Arsenal's finances aren't parallel. Saka getting 300k a week is a bigger hit for you.
Yeah, but that's not the point. Arsenal who wants to be in UCL again, has to pay the going price for top players. And they can afford it.

One of your United beard pals here once said that he doesn't care about United paying a lot of wages. I was very happy to hear that. You can waste your advantage by overpaying for most players for all I care. Like you have seem to done the past decade.

The biggest hit would be to lose Saka for cheap, and getting a similar player for big money, who still wants big wages and likely hasn't performed at similar level like in EPL and international cup finals etc. That's the point comparing to Antony, Sancho and Mudryk from recent windows. Even Sancho has failed with his earlier experience in Dortmund, thus far.

drippin

I'm speaking purely finances and truth here. I'm not saying it's wrong to pay him that but it's just how it is. Up to you how you want to take it.
You just missed the point. If I was you, I would not start arguing when Antony and Sancho are brought up against Saka.

I would be very quiet no matter if you want to brag about United having more revenue. Arsenal is no small club.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

You just missed the point. If I was you, I would not start arguing when Antony and Sancho are brought up against Saka.

I would be very quiet no matter if you want to brag about United having more revenue.

I just feel it's a bit of a reach from you trying to justify Saka's salary by comparing it to United's structure which is obviously a mess. It only means the rest of your players will be in the same predicament but your club finances won't be able to support it.

drippin

I just feel it's a bit of a reach from you trying to justify Saka's salary by comparing it to United's structure which is obviously a mess.
You can look at Mudryk earning 100k+ per week, with likely a structure that sees his salary rise with that silly long contract. He had almost no experience at top level. 100 million transfer fee has to be accounted when buying a replacement for Saka. All those three players cost about 100 million and are no competition for Saka yet or if at all, who knows.

You can also look at Foden's wages. There's absolutely nothing wrong in getting Saka to extend with 1 year in contract, paying him max. 300k per week. We don't know even the exact details of the contract. There are rumours of 200k per week base wage, which would fit better with what Martinelli got.

Saka obviously deserves more with his experience, level, being England starter, and because he only extended with 1 year left unlike Martinelli. Arsenal paid less wages until the extension. It all affects the overall cost.

What's also great with Saka, is his endurance being able to be fouled a lot, and still not getting injured much. I have said it before, but this kind of durable player will give you more worth for the money, as he can play more than players who get injured more. Or players whose level is not as constant as Saka's.

drippin

Rough day?
He is the first and only who knew Saka will be a star. At least he thinks so. He might be a bit easy to trigger if mentioning Saka.

Anyway, you're clearly the best United poster here. Even now you put a like to my post even there was some disagreement.

But yeah, United has more revenue, and I assume you also want to use it sensibly rather than overpaying.

I still think Sancho can come good. His numbers for Dortmund were something else. Mental things are just so complicated sometimes with the environment, league, etc. Hell, we are seeing Mkhitaryan starting in UCL final for Inter likely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom