• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 40.0%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 58 48.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.7%

• Total voters

IrishGooner93

Saka didn't look tired today after yet another game in this long season. Interesting that. Guess it's another excuse. Same with some of the other sunshine boys in the team. Looked great today in such a dead rubber as usual

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

GoonerJay24

Saka didn't look tired today after yet another game in this long season. Interesting that. Guess it's another excuse. Same with some of the other sunshine boys in the team. Looked great today in such a dead rubber as usual

Tiredness is an excuse. People began using that when Saka stopped scoring or assisting.

I still think he's a top talent with great decision-making and combination play. But being positioned so wide doesn't suit him in my opinion.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Tiredness is an excuse. People began using that when Saka stopped scoring or assisting.

I still think he's a top talent with great decision-making and combination play. But being positioned so wide doesn't suit him in my opinion.
Tiredness shouldn't be a thing with playing 1 game per week and some EL games which were mostly a joke, especially for a 21y old

You could find issues with all of our attacking players, but they work so well as a unit and probably do better than they would do outside of it.

Bucephalus

CIES ranking Saka the 3rd most valuable player in the world after his contract renewal. 😳
352204245_1443609556414038_4179128425064119474_n.png
I'm honestly surprised he's not second, or even first. Once you reach a certain level, so few clubs--basically City (who for all their financial heft haven't done one of those transfers), PSG, Real, and Barca--can afford you that there isn't a liquid market anymore, and you just can't be sold. Mbappe can't realistically be sold to anyone. Messi, if under contract, couldn't be sold to anyone. Haaland is almost certainly reaching that level. Vini, already at Real, would be at that level too, but enough crap went on this season that he just might want to fire his way out of Spain.

Saka to my mind has to be the most valuable player in the world who could still conceivably be sold at market value. (To be clear, not saying as good as Vini/Haaland/Mbappe. Just the best that still has a plausible transfer price).

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm honestly surprised he's not second, or even first. Once you reach a certain level, so few clubs--basically City (who for all their financial heft haven't done one of those transfers), PSG, Real, and Barca--can afford you that there isn't a liquid market anymore, and you just can't be sold. Mbappe can't realistically be sold to anyone. Messi, if under contract, couldn't be sold to anyone. Haaland is almost certainly reaching that level. Vini, already at Real, would be at that level too, but enough crap went on this season that he just might want to fire his way out of Spain.

Saka to my mind has to be the most valuable player in the world who could still conceivably be sold at market value. (To be clear, not saying as good as Vini/Haaland/Mbappe. Just the best that still has a plausible transfer price).
I mean Mbappe could definitely be sold to Madrid or maybe United. Haaland could be sold to Madrid or PSG but I get what you're saying broadly and about Saka specifically. At some stage the only way these guys can move is with enormous wage cuts or decline.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

"Rashford probably, certainly not Saka!"
...would be the answer from certain ****s on AM.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Definitely an upgrade on Sterling in the New Balance commercial:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom