• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Stupid from Coman, knowing that he’s on a yellow. Must drive a manager mad when a sub picks up 2 yellows.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Great spectacle. Glad I missed the Sp**s game for this. I have a feeling it was more of a snooze fest, the way they play.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Unbelievable that Sane got a yellow and not a red for that **** he pulled on Adeyemi. That would have been two reds in less than a minute for Bayern. 🤣

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Unbelievable that Sane got a yellow and not a red for that **** he pulled on Adeyemi. That would have been two reds in less than a minute for Bayern. 🤣
But Bayern Fans will only blame the ref because Bellingham should have seen yellow-red after his foul on Davies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
But Bayern Fans will only blame the ref because Bellingham should have seen yellow-red after his foul on Davies.
To be fair Bellingham should've been off 100%. Same with Sané but one was a little earlier than the other. Either way everything that takes points off Bayern is good in my book

Frankfurt with another classic diva performance and seemingly season. Beat Leipzig 4-0, four past Bremen who are pretty strong this year, away win in the CL, should've beaten Sp**s really... lose at home to Wolfsburg and get battered by use- and winless Bochum. Fully expect a 14th place finish and CL win at this point

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watching Frankfurt Vs Leverkusen. Leverkusen defensively so poor Lindstrom with very cool 3rd goal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wirtz is their last hope if he comes back, otherwise they could really be in relegation battle
With the quality they got really surprising they'll be even in relegation battle i don't often watch Bundesliga this is first time watching them today and they look broken mentally

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
@Heskey probably fainted watching it, outrageous chip from Lindstrom

He already post his performance and goal in his transfer thread 😅

My excitement was a bit high there. :lol: Meant to post the tweets in this thread, and not to bump his transfer thread, but no regrets. That chip was indeed outrageous, @jones. And to do that in full sprint having sprinted about half the pitch...

Top Bottom