• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ever a bigger bunch of ***** than Dortmund? Bet all the players are rock hard at the prospect of getting hammered by Bayern

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Dortmund remind me of us and Old Trafford (Yes I know we won the title there).

It has to be a mental issue that makes these players lose their bottle every time they’re in Bavaria.

Bayern didn’t even play that well and Coman was made to look like a prime Robben.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Two giants of German football are clashing in Bundesliga 2 today at 17:30pm.

Fortuna Düsseldorf V Hamburger SV.

I expect HSV to pick up all the three points which they desperately need after dropping points in their last two games.

Fortuna are usually good at home but they cannot keep a clean sheet to save their lives which is the reason why I’ve picked HSV to win.
I was in the ground, first time its been sold out since the last BL season, fantastic game and atmosphere. I do feel Fortuna should have won it, had a couple of big chances especially Ginczek running through 1-on-1 in the 90th minute and dribbling into the keeper. That's probably the end of our chances to make the playoff.

Ginczek by the way has been a massive disappointment, been injured half the time and when he does play he is either **** or does stupid stuff like get sent off

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I was in the ground, first time its been sold out since the last BL season, fantastic game and atmosphere. I do feel Fortuna should have won it, had a couple of big chances especially Ginczek running through 1-on-1 in the 90th minute and dribbling into the keeper. That's probably the end of our chances to make the playoff.

Ginczek by the way has been a massive disappointment, been injured half the time and when he does play he is either **** or does stupid stuff like get sent off

Oh my god…that was a great chance. He looks too heavy and needs to lose weight.

Once Fortuna stops conceding easy goals (Especially against smaller teams) and start keeping clean sheets, you should have no problem in returning to the Bundesliga.

Thioune and Fortuna seem to be a perfect fit for one another more than he was at HSV and you play beautiful and attacking football under him even though at times they remind me of old Arsenal with their gung-ho style.

All the best mate. I hope you come back to the Bundesliga sooner rather than later.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Oh my god…that was a great chance. He looks too heavy and needs to lose weight.

Once Fortuna stops conceding easy goals (Especially against smaller teams) and start keeping clean sheets, you should have no problem in returning to the Bundesliga.

Thioune and Fortuna seem to be a perfect fit for one another more than he was at HSV and you play beautiful and attacking football under him even though at times they remind me of old Arsenal with their gung-ho style.

All the best mate. I hope you come back to the Bundesliga sooner rather than later.
Yeah we've been so fun to watch under Thioune and usually are dominating teams but at times the defence is like Swiss Cheese, like conceding 4 vs Paderborn. The squad is in an exciting place, I really rate Appelkamp and Nimiec looks like he could be a really effective player, but we have problems upfront. Kownacki is off, Hennings will turn 36, and Ginczek is not the answer. I think next season will be the last chance to go up before the likes of Appelkamp or Tanaka get snapped up. Fingers crossed!

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Might book another ticket to Berlin 😍 nur die SGE
yeah Frankfurt is such a cup team. They love these games.
Bremen was similar about 10 years ago or got screwed by officials against Bayern.
Freiburg with a final and semis is quiet good too.

Only need Leipzig out now.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
yeah Frankfurt is such a cup team. They love these games.
Bremen was similar about 10 years ago or got screwed by officials against Bayern.
Freiburg with a final and semis is quiet good too.

Only need Leipzig out now.
Yeah absolutely atrocious Bayerns first goal stood too, feels like refs after improving for a number of years have become worse again in Germany.

Well deserved for Freiburg either way

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Some game in Mainz that @NieThePiet lol

Thanks for the last second equaliser would've dropped to 8th otherwise
you will probably drop to 8th anyway if you continue like this :D Cup win is probably more realistic now.

Feels like many games of Werder starting after the 85th, need to get one win somewhere. 35 points should be enough

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
you will probably drop to 8th anyway if you continue like this :D Cup win is probably more realistic now.

Feels like many games of Werder starting after the 85th, need to get one win somewhere. 35 points should be enough
Form wise we're looking much better. Very unlucky vs Bochum, awful ref in Berlin and today more bad luck and at our bogey ground.

Will be in the ground for a couple of the remaining games this season, have currently like a 9 in 10 win ratio so cautiously optimistic

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Mr. Nice Guy
Now official, Mané suspended for this weekend minimum plus fined.

My boy came to Bayern to stink the place up, make Nagelsmann his bunk b i t c h getting him sacked and now punching team mates up. Next shirt I'm buying is a Senegal #10 😍

Top Bottom