• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HEIDENHEIM and WELCOME TO THE BUNDESLIGA as the champions of the Bundesliga 2. What a drama. What a game. I LOVE GERMAN FOOTBALL ❤️❤️🙏🏽🙏🏽

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I don’t know what the German lads on here think, but in my opinion I believe the Bayern gig was bit too early for him.

He should’ve stayed with RB Leipzig who had a good young squad with high ceiling for at least few more seasons.

They don’t call Bayern FC Hollywood for no reason. And Nagelsman wasn’t ready for the bright lights of Hollywood.

It was like Fat Frank getting the Chelsea gig without proving himself.

That’s my two cents.

Thank you very much brother.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Am I right in saying Hamburg vs Stuttgart is gonna be a play-off match to determine who plays in the Bundesliga next year? Crazy fall from grace for both clubs.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Amazing scenes last weekend in 2. and 3. League. Both Wiesbaden and Hamburg fans did a pitch invasion thinking they were promoted only for Osnabruck and Heidenheim to BOTH score TWO extra time goals to come back from a goal down and win their games, hence consigning Wiesbaden and Hamburg to the relegation playoff. In both cases the ****ing stadium announcer congratulated their fans on their automatic promotion becuase their rivals were both losing :lol: Never seen anything like that before.

Only thing funnier than that is Darmstadt missing out on the 2. Liga title because all the players went to Mallorca during the week to celebrate their promotion :lol::lol::lol:, and they then lost 4-0 to Bielefeld who nearly got relegated. If I was a Darmstadt fan I would be fuming tbh, missing out on silverware because the team couldn't wait an extra week before going on a bender

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
The tie should’ve been over tonight. Bundesliga 2 needs HSV as they bring a much needed exposure and next season they’ll have Hertha BC and Schalke 04 to entertain.

They’ll probably bottle another automatic qualification with losses and draws to team that they should beat quite comfortably.

They need to replace Walter with a younger manager with new ideas and style of play.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
What are Dortmund doing with their squad? @NieThePiet

They look nowhere near good enough.
Looks like they are downgrading on every position. Bensebaini is nowhere close to Guerreiro and Nmecha will probably replace Bellingham? Massively overpriced (30m) and also public homophobic.

Their fans don't sound happy at the moment. First bottling the title and now not doing good business.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Looks like they are downgrading on every position. Bensebaini is nowhere close to Guerreiro and Nmecha will probably replace Bellingham? Massively overpriced (30m) and also public homophobic.
Nmecha is nowhere near good enough I agree but where's this homophobia thing coming from? Every article mentions it but not one actually shared the post he did.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Ouédraogo from Schalke is probably one of German biggest talents.

Debut for Schalke today vs HSV and instantly scored too.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Ouédraogo from Schalke is probably one of German biggest talents.

Debut for Schalke today vs HSV and instantly scored too.
Don't like Schalke much but good to see their academy produce another talent on that level.

Hate the comparison but here I genuinely don't mind anyone calling him the next Vieira. Burkinabe so we should be able to get in his ear, would love seeing him play for us

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Don't like Schalke much but good to see their academy produce another talent on that level.

Hate the comparison but here I genuinely don't mind anyone calling him the next Vieira. Burkinabe so we should be able to get in his ear, would love seeing him play for us

Y would we need a new Fabio Vieira when the one we have is semi dusted brother Jones. Sometimes I wonder about you…

Top Bottom