• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Wow what a goal by Frimpong why pull Neuer from his line down two

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Huge win!

My team keeps surprising me. Defensively we did much better than I thought we were capable of. Bayern didn’t have a sniff.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Funny thing it would work aswell, that’s what I was asking for last summer in Xavi Simons as a ball progressor instead of Havertz as there’s a lot of space for the player who occupies that position to cut through in that role. Sign either one of them and utilise them in particular games. It would also make us less predictable which is what he wants:

Against the lesser teams:

Wirtz/Simons Ødegaard
Rice
In the big games:

Ødegaard/Wirtz/Simons
J20 replacement Rice
We need to stop the creative reliance on Ødegaard as our main outlet. What we require is two or three outlets.
Lool it would not work. You can’t just throw in a 10. We are a team that play through our wingers. You have to change how we play completely with someone like Wirtz in the middle. You not gonna spend huge fee on him and use him as feeder to wingers. That’s just waste

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
We played Stuttgart in a quarter final on Tuesday and that game was three times more difficult I’m not joking.
Don’t know if Bayern are that bad or just an Alonso masterclass.
Points wise Bayern are doing better than they did last season so I’m inclined to think it’s the Alonso effect that made Bayern look ordinary.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

@BergMan that makes us two as supporters of Bayern Leverkusen, what a club, hopefully they wins the title.

I miss Xhaka 😞

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Lool it would not work. You can’t just throw in a 10. We are a team that play through our wingers. You have to change how we play completely with someone like Wirtz in the middle. You not gonna spend huge fee on him and use him as feeder to wingers. That’s just waste

Not necessarily, you have to adapt the system. I think you’re just fixated on our current system in place however tactically you realise there are many different ways to play, right?

Look at the system that City were utilising last year with KDB, Alvarez, Bernardo Silva/Mahrez, Gundogan, Grealish/Foden and Rodri all on the pitch at times. It worked a treat as Stones was inverting into midfield to play alongside Rodri which is a similar shape to what we do at the back. It’s very well possible but it’s all about the other profiles we decide to bring in.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Frimpong was going hysterical in celebrations after his goal right in front of Alonso but Alonso was cool as a cucumber telling him to get up lol.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

I'm not sure he's style of play fits into the players at Liverpool, ironically Arsenal will fit him better in terms of his type of players needed for his football. He's the opposite of Klop tbh

Latest posts

Top Bottom