• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
31 games unbeaten in all competitons. Can we do the invincible? We will see.

Our biggest test out of the way. I heard Dortmund is a bogey team for us and we still have to go there whilst juggling Europa and cup games but I fully believe we will go all the way and win the Bundesliga this season!🏆

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Wirtz will cost a bomb now,he's so good. I'll hate to see bigger clubs decimate this Leverkusen team

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Our biggest test out of the way. I heard Dortmund is a bogey team for us and we still have to go there whilst juggling Europa and cup games but I fully believe we will go all the way and win the Bundesliga this season!🏆
We have a brilliant chance, and Victor Boniface will come back from injury also. I can see us doing the double actually

GDeep™

Not surprised
I'm not sure he's style of play fits into the players at Liverpool, ironically Arsenal will fit him better in terms of his type of players needed for his football. He's the opposite of Klop tbh
He’s joining to start a new revolution, not carry on what others managers have been doing.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Not necessarily, you have to adapt the system. I think you’re just fixated on our current system in place however tactically you realise there are many different ways to play, right?

Look at the system that City were utilising last year with KDB, Alvarez, Bernardo Silva/Mahrez, Gundogan, Grealish/Foden and Rodri all on the pitch at times. It worked a treat as Stones was inverting into midfield to play alongside Rodri which is a similar shape to what we do at the back. It’s very well possible but it’s all about the other profiles we decide to bring in.
Again I agree it can work. I’m just saying you are asking Arteta to do something he hasn’t shown. It’s like giving Moyes two 10s. Pep played with silva, kdb, Foden, Alvarez and Haaland vs Brentford

Pep has also played Foden left, right, cm and as striker. Not every manager is like this. Arteta is not that type of manager. Like I said even the subs he makes we know in advance. Trossard for Martinelli first sub. He is way too rigid

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Again I agree it can work. I’m just saying you are asking Arteta to do something he hasn’t shown. It’s like giving Moyes two 10s. Pep played with silva, kdb, Foden, Alvarez and Haaland vs Brentford

Pep has also played Foden left, right, cm and as striker. Not every manager is like this. Arteta is not that type of manager. Like I said even the subs he makes we know in advance. Trossard for Martinelli first sub. He is way too rigid

When you see the grass to progress the ball that’s in front of the 8 that we usually play then it could most definitely work but I agree tactically he can be very rigid which is something that needs to change if he wants any chance of winning the biggest prizes imo.

Even against low blocks which many seem to complain about it would be very useful to have a player that’s competent in tight areas like Wirtz is able to do and combine with those around him. Saying that lol he’ll probably end up at City though as those links seems very strong for this time of the year 😂

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

All that inspite of having Granit Xhaka in midfield. Quite an achievement. 👏

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

When you see the grass to progress the ball that’s in front of the 8 that we usually play then it could most definitely work but I agree tactically he can be very rigid which is something that needs to change if he wants any chance of winning the biggest prizes imo.

Even against low blocks which many seem to complain about it would be very useful to have a player that’s competent in tight areas like Wirtz is able to do and combine with those around him. Saying that lol he’ll probably end up at City though as those links seems very strong for this time of the year 😂
I honestly believe another attacking midfielder is the most needed signing we need to make. We are way too dependent on Ødegaard and without him we are fvcked. Esr and vieira are levels below. It doesn’t even have to be a super expensive 10 like Wirtz. Someone like Thiago Almada would be fantastic player to have in the squad.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I honestly believe another attacking midfielder is the most needed signing we need to make. We are way too dependent on Ødegaard and without him we are fvcked. Esr and vieira are levels below. It doesn’t even have to be a super expensive 10 like Wirtz. Someone like Thiago Almada would be fantastic player to have in the squad.

It’s one of the things many seem to be overlooking. The over reliance on Ødegaard as our main and only really creative outlet will hinder us at a point but I feel in order for this to work then Declan Rice has to develop and show us the passes between the lines that Jorginho and Partey have done in our system when they’re playing in the 6 role to help with transitions otherwise it would be a bit of a waste.

Latest posts

Top Bottom