• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Sahin new Dortmund manager

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Kicker reporting today that Bayern are willing to let all of De Ligt, Upamecano and Kim go, only Dier is safe for next season 💀

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Kicker reporting today that Bayern are willing to let all of De Ligt, Upamecano and Kim go, only Dier is safe for next season 💀

I’ve said for the longest time that De Ligt is so average.

He’ll be playing for Fulham/West Ham soon and people who haven’t seen how trash he is will be saying “Wow the PL is so much stronger than every other league!” when that’s always been his level.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

He’ll be playing for Fulham/West Ham soon and people who haven’t seen how trash he is will be saying “Wow the PL is so much stronger than every other league!” when that’s always been his level.
Yea defender version of Dele Alli basically. He looked ridiculous for his age at Ajax but never kicked on at Juve, not sure what better place you'll ever develop as a defender than under Allegri.

Some good performances at Bayern but got turned out many times as well. Still much better than Dier obviously lol

Bloodbather

Established Member

He's really good at playing out from the back and heading the ball. The rest of the key attributes for a CB are all mediocre, though. Not particularly strong or quick, not great at positioning, not a great man marker, not that good in the tackle, etc.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]
Top Bottom