• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Lindstrøm starting as striker for Frankfurt vs. Bayern. That could be interesting. He's been so good for Frankfurt this season and a lot of their dangerous attacks goes through him. He needs a bit more luck in some situations and it will get really good. Team needs to look for him more often though, and as a CF probably dropping deep at times and running into space at other times I think he could have a great game.

1645894353209.png

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
First half a bit meh tbh.
Kostic and Lindstrøm combined for a very nice chance for Kostic, but just wide of the goal. Trapp with a few good saves.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

First half a bit meh tbh.
Kostic and Lindstrøm combined for a very nice chance for Kostic, but just wide of the goal. Trapp with a few good saves.
How has N'Dicka been doing? I seem to remember we were linked with him earlier.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
How has N'Dicka been doing? I seem to remember we were linked with him earlier.
Honestly haven't noticed him much as I haven't paid that much attention, but he had a nice goal line clearance, and over the past few weeks I think he's looked good. Hinteregger is not someone I'm a fan of, and he's caused some headaches over the past games and I think that has impacted N'Dicka who otherwise looks a real prospect.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
The DFB Pokal quarter-finals started yesterday. Union Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig and Freiburg are through.

1-0 St. Pauli

1-1 Union

2-1 St. Pauli

Karlsruher and Leipzig

1-0 Leipzig

2-0 Leipzig

1-0 Karlsruher

2-0 Karlsruher

2-1 Hamburg

3-0 Leipzig

4-0 Leipzig

2-2 Hamburg

1-0 Freiburg

1-1 Bochum

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Bayern draw against Leverkusen. They are losing many points this season, albeit Dortmund can't take advantage of it. Bochum, Frankfurt and Wolfsburg win, instead. Freiburg draw. Stuttgart-Gladbach now.

Stuttgart beat Gladbach 3-2.

1-0 Wolfsburg

1-0 Frankfurt

1-0 Bayern

1-1 Leverkusen

1-0 Bochum

1-0 Freiburg

2-0 Frankfurt

3-0 Franfurt

3-1 Hertha

4-1 Hertha

1-1 Furth

2-1 Bochum

1-1 Leipzig

1-0 Gladbach

2-0 Gladbach

2-1 Stuttgart

2-2 Gladbach

Streamja - Simple video sharing

3-2 Stuttgart

Streamja - Simple video sharing

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Bayern continue to be **** in the league, as they draw against Hoffenheim. Freiburg win, while Union draw. Gladbach-Hertha now.

1-0 Freiburg

1-0 Hoffenheim

1-0 Union Berlin

2-0 Freiburg

1-1 Bayern

2-1 Wolfsburg

2-2 Wolfsburg

3-2 Freiburg

1-1 Stuttgart

Harz

Nagelsmann is terribly overrated. Too much emphasis on being direct, working hard, pressing and fouling like maniacs and not enough thought spent on how to attack. Too bad the rest of the league is even worse.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Nagelsmann is terribly overrated. Too much emphasis on being direct, working hard, pressing and fouling like maniacs and not enough thought spent on how to attack. Too bad the rest of the league is even worse.
Isn't part of his rating that he is young? In manager terms he is messi-like talent. 16 Year old doing things people with 15 years more experiance can't do.

Top Bottom