• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
you can't explain this game.

it's literally Kobel vs Frankfurt, chance after chance
Nah it's Stegemann Vs Frankfurt. Kobel had a 10/10 game but Stegemann literally changed the rules for this game, I'm not even in the ground tonight and my voice is fully gone

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Moukoko already with 6 goals and 3 assists, sensational talent.

Would be a big blow if Dortmund can't keep him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think only Schlotterbeck and Bellingham start for Arsenal if you do a combined team.

Their strategy of signing the best young talent and flipping them after 3 years was always going to fail at some point. Bellingham next summer will be their last big sale for a while I think. The likes of Reyna, Adeyemi, JBG and Moukoko are nothing special.

Add in that both Hummels and Reus are past it and will probably leave after this season and they won’t be competing for a long time yet.
Cross Schlotterbeck from this. He’s been terrible lately.

Dortmund are so bad.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This game is nuts. Jude really pulling the strings out there.

His midfield partner and goalkeeper have been abysmal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom