• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Founded by big time Nazi Adi Dassler.

Interesting.

images

Piece of filth of a football club.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Weren’t they both members?
Yeah but Rudi was supposedly the more enthusiastic one, allegedly actually in the SS and actually arrested and held for a year. Not defending Adi by any means but there's more evidence that his brother was a virulent bigot and true believer vs Adi just kind of being along for the ride as it were.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I love Bundesliga and no amount of slander from you sinful sods will ever change that.

I love their stadiums, their colourful fans and their ultras.

Give me Stuttgart V Bremen over Sp*ds V Everton any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

:lol: :lol:

Dortmund tho, I didn't keep up with the Bundesliga games today tbh, I just Googled Dortmund and sort of expected there to be confirmation of their title win, instead they conspired to chuck it against mid-table, nothing to play for Mainz and Bayern won away to aftershave, crazy.

For those that watch the Bundesliga regularly, what's the deal with Nagelsmann, he's still a good coach/manager right (I do appreciate he left some time ago, but I didn't really keep up with why exactly)?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Gotta say I've come to hate Dortmund almost as much as Bayern these last few years. Fraudulent players with zero heart and Terzic is a fat dickhead as well, the amount of luck and bent refs they had this season was unreal.

Watzke is a massive gaping arse, gives it the big one against everyone else but can't wait to lick the dogshit off of Uli's boots whenever he's in town.

Still Bayern are opp #1 forever and their titles don't count to me anyway. Both clubs need to be eradicated from the history books ideally

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So funny today after winning the title Bayern immediately sacked both thier DOFS 💀 ruthless club even tho they made right decision Kahn and Slalihamidzic look created more trouble

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They’ve got 10 players on over 300k a week.

Is their wage bill higher than United’s?

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Gotta say I've come to hate Dortmund almost as much as Bayern these last few years. Fraudulent players with zero heart and Terzic is a fat dickhead as well, the amount of luck and bent refs they had this season was unreal.

Watzke is a massive gaping arse, gives it the big one against everyone else but can't wait to lick the dogshit off of Uli's boots whenever he's in town.

Still Bayern are opp #1 forever and their titles don't count to me anyway. Both clubs need to be eradicated from the history books ideally

What have Bayern done? I don't follow German football so genuinely asking.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Oh no Heidenheim, What is you doing? You’re bottling the automatic promotion to HSV who are even bigger bottlers. ffs

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
:lol: :lol:

Dortmund tho, I didn't keep up with the Bundesliga games today tbh, I just Googled Dortmund and sort of expected there to be confirmation of their title win, instead they conspired to chuck it against mid-table, nothing to play for Mainz and Bayern won away to aftershave, crazy.

For those that watch the Bundesliga regularly, what's the deal with Nagelsmann, he's still a good coach/manager right (I do appreciate he left some time ago, but I didn't really keep up with why exactly)?

I don’t know what the German lads on here think, but in my opinion I believe the Bayern gig was bit too early for him.

He should’ve stayed with RB Leipzig who had a good young squad with high ceiling for at least few more seasons.

They don’t call Bayern FC Hollywood for no reason. And Nagelsman wasn’t ready for the bright lights of Hollywood.

It was like Fat Frank getting the Chelsea gig without proving himself.

That’s my two cents.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom