• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Burnley vs Arsenal Ratings

Lukazan

Established Member
Jens 6
Sagna 7
Touré 7
Senderos 6.5
Traore 3
Eboue 3
Denilson 5
Gilberto 6
Diaby 2
Bendtner 6
Eduardo 7

True Gooner

Established Member
Didnt see the game but Im unhappy to hear that Eboue was terrible..he had improved in the last few games

I assume that one of the following happened
1 - He didnt give a feck cause he was leaving
2 - He tried too hard to impress
3 - He didnt try at all because he underestimated our opponents

As for Diaby....:roll:

Edit - After reading the reactions on the Match thread, Im glad I didnt watch it ;)

Seriously, though I hope Traore gets his act together if he plays against Sp**s..Lennon will take him all the way!

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Actually I thought Eboue was one of the few trying, despite not having any effect.

nidza7

Established Member
jay-d said:
sabret00the said:
Lehmann - 6 - as mentioned the distribution was poor.

Sagna - 6 - His forward runs were all for the sake of possession, failed to attempt to drag defenders and was ok in defence.
Touré - 8 - Best game in months
Senderos - 7 - Started shaky but settled to show his ability
Traore - 5 - Failed to get going.

Gilberto - 6 - Anonymous
Denilson - 7 - Carried the midfield first half but was hit or miss in the second half.
Diaby - 4 - Offered nothing
Eboue - 2 - Worst decision making in football?

Bendtner - 7 - Done his job today.
Eduardo - 7 - Once again showed his quality.

QFT.

2nd that

Soler

Established Member
Lehmann: 6
Sagna: 7
Touré: 7
Senderos: 6
Traore: 5
Eboue: 5
Gilberto: 6
Denilson: 6
Diaby: 6
Eduardo: 8
Bendtner: 7

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

jay-d said:
sabret00the said:
Lehmann - 6 - as mentioned the distribution was poor.

Sagna - 6 - His forward runs were all for the sake of possession, failed to attempt to drag defenders and was ok in defence.
Touré - 8 - Best game in months
Senderos - 7 - Started shaky but settled to show his ability
Traore - 5 - Failed to get going.

Gilberto - 6 - Anonymous
Denilson - 7 - Carried the midfield first half but was hit or miss in the second half.
Diaby - 4 - Offered nothing
Eboue - 2 - Worst decision making in football?

Bendtner - 7 - Done his job today.
Eduardo - 7 - Once again showed his quality.

QFT.

What he said

arsmile

Established Member
Jens- 6.5- wasn’t tested, dealt with crosses, and showed good distribution

Sagna-7- did everything well

Toure-7.5- defended very well, and took over being mr captain

Senderos-7- did surprisingly well, considering he is him, was out-paced a couple of times, but- it’s not his fault he’s a bit slow…his speed is the main thing stopping me being altogether comfortable with him coming in for kolo- also, either he or galas willl have to play on their ‘wrong side’

Traore-5.5- vulnerable, got potential, but given that his best attribute is his speed going forward- he didn’t do it at all

Eboue-6- everything he does was brilliant except for his final ball today

Denilson-7- did a good solid job

Gilberto-6.5- looked a little rusty at the beginning, but settled down and did well

Diaby-4.5- he is beginning to make me think that his speciality is loosing the ball, the problem is with eboue and abou on the wings you’ve got magnificent athleticism, but no intelligence, unlike with hleb and rosicky- who are not quite as athletic but are smart and make the right decisions

Bendtner-7.5- scored, generally played well

Eduardo-8.5- scored one, made one…cant ask any more, my only worry is that he might be a bit predictable infront of goal, if I was the keeper I would just know he was going to open his body left and put the ball there, so you can just commit yourself that way- like kirarly did when they had the one-on-one, mind you, you could often say the same about henry-he would open his body up right and curl it in…..

Hoyte-6.5- did ok

looking back on those, i reckon i've been a bit generous

Lukazan

Established Member
If you're cool, calm and a good enough finisher, which Eduardo is, it won't matter what the keeper knows. You'll score.

Jameel46

Established Member
i have to say that the hatred for eboue and diaby from some posters is blatant, Traore was by far the worst on the field, doesn't matter if he's young and inexperienced, it doesn't change the fact that he was very poor. him having a level rating to any player shows unfair/biased ratings.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i am no Diaby hater for sure, but he was just as bad as Traore.. he didnt do anything offensively, he was out of position, and he left Traore stranded all game.. TBH, Diaby was right on par with Traore as worst of the match (IMO).. Eboue was a bit above..

Webdesignlab

Established Member
psycho said:
Actually I thought Eboue was one of the few trying, despite not having any effect.

Actually I don't think he is that bad. His crosses are getting to be very good. He is in control of the ball and has no fear. Can't sore for toffee, but that may come. I would have preferred Ribery and still do not understand what went on there, but since we live in real life not my fantasies ...Eboue will do.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom