• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Butragueno backtracks on Vieira

goonerlove

hehe... glad to see. Looks more promising every day that passes. With Vieira staying and looking at our team additions (RVP, Flamini, Almunia), we are going to be extremely solid this coming campaign.

It would be nice to land Trabelsi, but I actually wonder if we don't really need another CB to provide cover for Sol and Toure - with Sol hurt and perhaps out for the opening game, I getting very nervous with just Senderos and Cygan as our options to back up Sol and Kolo. And if Kolo goes down with injury, we all of the sudden have Senderos or Cygan at CB and NO back up for Lauren.

Hoyte and Kolo can cover for Lauren if he goes down and at left back we are totally covered with Clichy and Cole. If we could get a solid experienced back up who can play CB and RB, we would be totally covered going into this year.

Goonerlove

Sol man

Henry IV said:
I read Butragueno's comments. This whole Vieira thing has turned into high farce.
Yeah it seems like its only the newspapers that want to make the story a reality.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom