• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

C.Ronaldo: Greek Dived

CloudWalker

So does van diver, dun be a hypocrite C. Ronaldo; Charity starts at home and so does go manners; so go and tell it to diverboy.

Chips&CurrySauce

Thing is it looked like a blatant penalty to me.

It was great when the rest of the Portugal team were screaming at Ronaldo because his crossing was so piss poor!

KingReyes

Established Member
If it was a dive then Ronaldo has noone else to blame but himself. It was probably his influence and diving antics that enticed the greek player to do so.

Biggus

Established Member
If it was a dive then Ronaldo has noone else to blame but himself. It was probably his influence and diving antics that enticed the greek player to do so.

Heh heh......

Live by the sword
Die by the sword

:lol:

Sigun

& C.ronaldo ofcourse

so thats four now :roll:

hope they keep'em coming next seson.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom