• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Caglar Söyüncü

HBL

Established Member
If we sign a borderline elite cb like Koulibaly as well I’ll be in dream land. Harsh on Chambers to be fourth choice, as he has been solid this season!

If we have Koulibaly, Soyoncu, Kosc and Chambers we can gradually begin to phase out the reliance upon Kosc to be fit for every game over the next 1-2 seasons. If we invest heavily this summer, we could be set for 3-4 years and might only have to add a couple of signings every summer.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Yellow red today against Hamburg and looked poor on the goal.

To be fair it wasn't a second yellow, but wasn't good again.

1CK1S

We need to r-pe the teams who'll get relegated!

We can get either this guy, Butland, Horn, Diallo, and Lafont for hella cheap. With Diallo, Horn, and Butland being realistic ones since their clubs are all but relegated!

Newchange

We need to r-pe the teams who'll get relegated!

We can get either this guy, Butland, Horn, Diallo, and Lafont for hella cheap. With Diallo, Horn, and Butland being realistic ones since their clubs are all but relegated!

Something about getting players from relegated teams has always put me off. Of course its not fair to judge a player on the fate of a club but that player was apart of the issue. Quality not quantity is needed

zhaggy

Something about getting players from relegated teams has always put me off. Of course its not fair to judge a player on the fate of a club but that player was apart of the issue. Quality not quantity is needed

While i agree maybe this is what we have to do if the rumoured transfer budget is ~70m.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
While i agree maybe this is what we have to do if the rumoured transfer budget is ~70m.

Relegation wouldn't necessarily mean getting a player on the cheap though. Butland as an example - just gotta look how much Sunderland got for Pickford last summer.

Stannis

I have never seen this kid play, but a little bit of net snooping seems to tell me he has potential but prone to stupidity, Diallo comes across as a better option

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
To be fair, Liverpool signed Wijnaldum and Robertson from a relegated clubs and they turned out to be good signings.

Stannis

Here is reporting from turkey

http://www.fanatik.com.tr/2018/05/03/altinordu-baskani-caglar-soyuncu-nun-takimini-acikladi-1368833

Basically, his original club Altınordu have a sell on an agreement with Freiburg, Aktinordu's Chairman has come out and said he is off to Arsenal, with the fee being upwards of 20 million euros, of which Altinordu will get a percentage

It all seem fairly legit, but plenty of false stories have come out of Turkish papers before.

Ill say again I have never seen this kid play, but the consensus I get is that he is talented but prone to error at this stage. We all already have 3 young centre-backs, whats the point of a fourth, especially at this price?

Unless they are already WC like de Ligt I see no point. Speaking of which why not go for de Light instead. If he goes to a super power so be it, but we should not let Sp**s gobble him up for 40 million pounds

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If Bayern want him he must be good.

Quick look at wiki tells me he’s nearly 22 and 6ft2.

Lovely stuff.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Could be true, or is he just one of those chairmen who spout utter bollocks for their own benefit? And as @Stannis says we need someone experienced surely. 4 young CBs?! That's highly unusual.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Obviously the gravitational pull of the Wonderkid with Obscure Name is mighty strong and difficult to resist.

HBL

Established Member
Could be true, or is he just one of those chairmen who spout utter bollocks for their own benefit? And as @Stannis says we need someone experienced surely. 4 young CBs?! That's highly unusual.
I think two of our current cb’s will leave this summer.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't want to see either Chambers or Holding sold. Mustafi's the one who's committed the crime, he should be the one to pay. They're just innocent cherubs, leave them be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom