• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Caglar Söyüncü

benjamin86

Established Member
True, but then game time can play a huge factor in a player decision.
2 years to the Euros so they have time.

(Just looked Lenglet up, he seems to be going to Barca to compete with Umtiti and Pique, would make a lot of sense with Pique 31)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
As I suspected. Sounds a lot like an agent trying to drum up interest in his client.

MiiTek

SOYUNCU EYES ARSENAL MOVE

Freiburg defender Calgar Soyuncu says he wants to move to Arsenaland claims they have made an offer.

Sky Sports News are told talks continue between the clubs. Soyuncu has three years left on his contract and says Freiburg will have the final say.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
From Charles Watts (not the Rolling Stones drummer) Twitter Q&A this morning:

Arsenal are watching Soyuncu closely but no bid has been made.

Mislintat is a big fan and Soyuncu’s agent and Freiburg are aware of Arsenal’s interest.

But Freiburg want big money, around £25/£30m and I can’t see Arsenal going anywhere near that - certainly not this summer after Sokratis has come in.

A lot may depend of Mustafi, if he goes, then maybe Arsenal will step up their interest in Soyuncu because of the money they will receive for the German.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom