• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Call me Mr Long' - Patrick Vieira

Adam

Established Member
Yep, Vieira is a Dion Dublin - maybe the GoonerGirlies will admire a new player now. ;)

Mark

Established Member
You know what they say about men with big feet...

...big shoes.

Didn't know Vieira was good at maths.

Adam

Established Member
Oh no Lewd, it very much does have a point lol.

Moving swiftly on... under the picture caption it says "VIEIRA ... hardman"

The Sun are a joke.

stumpi1

:roll: whole page wasted about chelseas money boyz and a stupid article about paddys piece? wot knobs the sun are.

va_va_voom

Sorry to bust the illusion girlies, but the rumour is Titi's nickname is "Stumpy".

But come on, he's that good at everything else, there has to be a fault somewhere!!!!

vin de guerre

Mad Jens said:
How can he not like English food? Fish 'n' Chips are great. :lol:

Recent research have shown that the origin of Fish and Chips is very much NOT English. So sorry to spoil your day but you will have to stick to Tripe and boiled potatoes or black pudding and Yorkshire puds.

va_va_voom

Thierrylikescats said:
Noway do i believe that, someone that perfect just couldnt have a shortcoming :wink: like that!

Well you try running that quick with a 12 inch nob, its not easy I tell you, and I'd know!!!!!

Top Bottom