• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Call me Mr Long' - Patrick Vieira

Gunner Ossie

Isnt it funny how some team/player related topics fall away quite quickly but this one has stayed at the top for more or less the whole day.

The size of vieira's chopper does not warrant this amout of discussion (at least not in this part of the forum) unless, that is, patrick can cross or perform kick ups with it in order to help us win games.

Ime sure weve all got a sense of humour but dicking around with this subject matter any longer is just nuts when its really just a load of **** and ball.

Thierrylikescats

Gunner Ossie said:
Isnt it funny how some team/player related topics fall away quite quickly but this one has stayed at the top for more or less the whole day.

The size of vieira's chopper does not warrant this amout of discussion (at least not in this part of the forum) unless, that is, patrick can cross or perform kick ups with it in order to help us win games.

Ime sure weve all got a sense of humour but dicking around with this subject matter any longer is just nuts when its really just a load of **** and ball.

yeh well thats your opinion! i think its certainly big :wink: enough to warrant this discussion!

Does it make you feel inferior or something?! :lol: :wink:

Vilas

Sorry, lads, size does count after all...

Hell, and after Freddy went out and publicized how blessed he is, (much to the delight of myself and all the other gooner chicks I know) why can't we know a bit more about the rest of them? :angel:

Vilas

Stop it now, don't go spoiling my fantasies! I didn't butt in on the hot arsenal women thread and start going on about airbrushing!! :)

(yeah, I kind of assumed he did - from what I read, all underwear models do.)

Soler

Established Member
In the spirit of Paddy nearly-baring-all on Sunday, I thought I'd bring this one back :D

Top Bottom