• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
So we struggle with RB, CB and DMC positions and this guy can play it all but Emery just likes to stick with players who let us down so many times.
I would love to see him filling DMC role next to Douzi as this would also be a long term solution once Saliba and Bellerin enter our first 11. He would also be a decent backup for other positions.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
So we struggle with RB, CB and DMC positions and this guy can play it all but Emery just likes to stick with players who let us down so many times.
I would love to see him filling DMC role next to Douzi as this would also be a long term solution once Saliba and Bellerin enter our first 11. He would also be a decent backup for other positions.
Emery is one of the biggest cowards I've seen in football. Failed to drop Xhaka, failed to drop Luiz, failed to drop Sokratis. All 3 made disgusting errors this season. Carrying on his ridiculous childish tantrum with Özil.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I was ready to write him off and would have not cared that much if he got sold this summer but i must say that he has impressed in his one and a half game so far. Keep it up!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully he doesn’t become a victim of circumstance with playing RB then shifted back to the bench when Bellerin is returns.

Deserves to replace Sokratis.

Impact

Established Member
Chambers has been good since his return from his latest loan, admittedly.

Though, in my view, clamours for him to start in midfield are misplaced. He shares Xhaka's mobility issues without possessing Xhaka's range of passing.

However, I do think he should have been given more of a chance at right-back owing to Maitland-Niles' patchy form.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Every time I make up my mind he's not going to make it at the Arsenal he comes up with a display like yesterday's which makes me change my mind. At least on his potential.

He had a very good second-half but that goal was pure genius.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
He can play the 3 positions we're arguably weakest at right now, should get a shout out in all of them.

Specially intrigued by his DM performance. Didn't watch Fulham at all, but he won their POTS by a mile so he has to bring something to the table. Almost same height as Xhaka too so Emery has no excuse, also decent on the ball and not nearly as error prone, could be what we need to complement Douzi's defensive weaknesses.

Steps

Had my doubts about this guy over the years, but damn if I am not impressed by his effort. Has had the mental fortitude to keep pushing himself to get better. Has made the most of his loan spells and deserves a fighting chance for a place in the starting XI.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Chambers has been good since his return from his latest loan, admittedly.

Though, in my view, clamours for him to start in midfield are misplaced. He shares Xhaka's mobility issues without possessing Xhaka's range of passing.

However, I do think he should have been given more of a chance at right-back owing to Maitland-Niles' patchy form.

IMO he should have started in central defence after Sokratis' horror mistake at Watford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom