• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: Calahm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The defending for the 3rd is truly amazing. How do you just back off back off and back off to almost your 6 yard line in a 3 cbs team?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
This guy fooled with his end of season form
What a horrible start to the season
Has been one of the worst in all games even in the west brom game.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Said it before he's been a nothing player since Jefferson Montero finished him years ago. Should have retired then.

Wilshero

He has never been good enough to play here, it has been obvious for several years and yet here he still is. Rewarding mediocre players with new contracts and bloating the squad with players that aren't good enough is exactly why we're in this situation.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Much better RB than CB.

Madness from Mik putting back 3 together with two full backs that never played in a back together.

Goonger

I think giving him a positive score out of 10 today would be doing it a disservice. He was shocking today.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
A player you can have in the squad, because of his versatility, but he shouldn't be close to the first 11 without injuries.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's always been too poor for us. People seem to forget he went to Fulham and couldn't keep his place as a CB. It was only when they played him DM that he improved and won PotS. Still got relegated though. How he is still here just highlights what we've become.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Another bad buy from Southampton. We really need to stop shopping there and at Utd and Chelsea. Never liked him after we got fined for signing him. We got ourselves another wrong un. Yaaay.

Polar Bear

that was the worst I have ever seen him, he has been poor other times for us over the years, but today was a new low level.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I feel like right back was one of the positions Arsenal rarely messed up on and now we have four poor choices to pick from. Dixon, Lauren and Sagna to this. How the mighty have fallen!!!

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Had really high hopes for Calum when he first came to Arsenal. Sad he couldn't fulfill his potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom