• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: Calahm

Status
Not open for further replies.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Monster performance at both ends of the pitch. Love the way how he timed his runs , and the delivery was in the sweet spot every time. Hope he can keep this up.

Bellerin has lowered our expectations in terms of quality delivery from the right, when someone produces it is like finding drop of water in a ****ing desert.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
One good game and the new contract shouts are out all over the internet.

I can’t take it no more Robbie.

I'd probably extend Chambers and buy a starting RB. Sell Bellerin and Cedric (not done anything wrong but he's 29).

He provides RB and CB cover and emergency DM. He could be the 5th CB and the back up RB. Wouldn't care if he's sold though

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
One good game and the new contract shouts are out all over the internet.

I can’t take it no more Robbie.
Yeah just don't listen to Arsenal fans on Twitter. I'm sure edu Hagn want him extended.

GLITCH

Monster performance at both ends of the pitch. Love the way how he timed his runs , and the delivery was in the sweet spot every time. Hope he can keep this up.

Bellerin has lowered our expectations in terms of quality delivery from the right, when someone produces it is like finding drop of water in a ****ing desert.
True, Chambers has always had quality delivery. His first-touch cross to Martinelli is a standout.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He was really good especially offensively which I didn't expect. Cleared our box when a goal seemed certain and looked very good technically. Not sure about keeping him but his was a top performance today.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Guess you could say he is playing for a new contract. A decision will have to be made this summer.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Surprised me with some of his delivery and overlaps today.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We're in a bit of a tough position with Chambers.

He was really good today, particularly offensively. It was one game though so we shouldn't be rushing to hand him a new contract off the back of it.

He's not starting quality RB long term so he'd be vying with Cedric for the back up spot to hopefully whoever replaces Hector.

What will he be, 5th choice CB too? It's very jack of all trades stuff.

I respect him for getting back from his ACL injury and todays maybe not the best day to say it but I think you move him on in the summer.

GunnerShy

Was very decent last season prior to the injury.

As to whether to extend? Adds some utility to the squad (I'd like to see him given a run in midfield). Whether it's the best thing to extend for him or us I'm not sure.

Ciscoo

If he’s completely over his injuries, I think Calum’s ceiling is higher than Holding’s. Big IF though.

Realistically it’s him or Luiz for fifth choice CB next season. Let’s see how he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom