• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: Calahm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
calum-chambers-of-arsenal-poses-for-a-photo-from-the-stands-before-picture-id1263251141

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I feel so sorry for him. I wish we give him a chance this season as RB or RCB. He can be as valuable as Holding, and to be honest, I would love to keep him. Chambers, Holding, Mari, Gabriel (+Saliba) should be our defenders next year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Forget Calum still here i don't we'll use him this season all Holding Mari Gabriel Luiz ahead of him. If team give us 15m i would sell

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Damn shame that we haven't seen him more since he returned.

I think we being absolutely stupid holding on to both him and Maitland Niles when they could atleast be loaned out and wages freed up. These two players are Premier League standard too.

Unfortunately, we'll never be able to get rid of dross like Mustafi.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Sell. There's not much between him and Holding and he's lost his chance.
Always though Calum was more progressive in his distribution as he played midfield as well. Holding has improved in that regard so sadly I kind of agree with you. Shame as Chambers was our best defender before he did his knee with Emery.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Always though Calum was more progressive in his distribution as he played midfield as well. Holding has improved in that regard so sadly I kind of agree with you. Shame as Chambers was our best defender before he did his knee with Emery.
My memory fails me as to how good he was pre injury and it would be nice to see him in a stable set up here. Sadly for him we haven't the time. It's also easier to recoup Holdings fee at any time so it's probably right to cash on on him and put it towards the squad.

novar

Bit strange we don't overrate him like we do with everyone that hasn't played in a while.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Chambers is 26 today and the last game I actually remember him playing in was the EL semi-final away to Atleti in Wenger's last season. I don't know if he's fit or not, I can't even remember when he got injured, I remember literally nothing about this player. Anyway happy b'day, Calum.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Should be shifting him this window, weird we aren't. He's not featured at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom