• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: Here or Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Dave_Ja_Vu said:
GDeep said:
Reminds me of a few Highbury windows where Wenger splashed out a few times.

Keep it going, let's sign a striker too, come on Wengaaaa.

Summer 2001... Now that was a glorious summer.

Yet there's just one signing back then which really hit the ground running (Sol). Hopefully it's different this time.

Dave_Ja_Vu

Sol was the only one that hit the ground at all! Nevermind hit it running. The other 4 we signed that summer flopped epically, but the potential they all had at the time made it a pretty exciting summer.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
'Comes' to Arsenal? Pretty poor thread title, tbh.

Welcome to Arsenal, Calum Chambers.
Bto6T-7CIAAXI0S.jpg

He's already on the bus with his new teammates. But with Jenkinson's departure imminent, it is just a mere bus, not a banter bus - due to missing Jenkinson's presence.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Absolutely fantastic signing. This kid had everything to be our top right back for years to come, he's that talented.

British Core:
-Theo Walcott
-Aaron Ramsey
-Jack Wilshere
-Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
-Calum Chambers
-Kieran Gibbs

Real talented crop of players. Hats off to the genius that is Arsène Wenger.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'd like to see him learn as much as he can from Per and Kos, and become our CB for the next 15 years.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You can just tell he's going to be world class, look at him, captain material in the future.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's not a bad looking lad either......

Anyways enough of that :lol: Welcome to Arsenal Cal, no doubt we've a future world star on our hands.

Mastadon

Established Member
Taylor Gang Gunners said:
Absolutely fantastic signing. This kid had everything to be our top right back for years to come, he's that talented.

British Core:
-Theo Walcott
-Aaron Ramsey
-Jack Wilshere
-Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
-Calum Chambers
-Kieran Gibbs

Real talented crop of players. Hats off to the genius that is Arsène Wenger.

What a huge difference from 10 years ago when Wenger used to get criticized for the foreign legion and not signing local players. He always said he wanted to sign British players but they were either not available ,too expensive or not good enough. With these kids and the big name signings we have made there is something special brewing here. Best man for the job can't imagine life without him and hopefully we won't have to find out for a good while yet.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I haven't seen the guy play but he seems a big talent. Soton fans raved about him and if AW was willing to spend big on his that's enough for me for the time being.

If he can play midfield I assume he's quite good going forward from RB, he's well built as well though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chambers fee is 11M + add ons not 16M or 18M like some journalists said earlier.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Great signing, he has the potential to be a top player and he's signed for us! Yes!

Now for a DM and we are in a great position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom