• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: Here or Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
No way £25m for Chambers, £15m max. Iwobi is so frustrating, I was hoping for a breakout season from him. He's played more games but hasn't impressed at all.

English player who has been capped and has champions league experience and 4 seasons in the Premier League under his belt. Championship players can go in excess of 15m. Chambers is a 30m plus player to a Newcastle, Everton, Wolves of Fulham (if they could have stayed up -they're doomed').

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
English player who has been capped and has champions league experience and 4 seasons in the Premier League under his belt. Championship players can go in excess of 15m. Chambers is a 30m plus player to a Newcastle, Everton, Wolves of Fulham (if they could have stayed up -they're doomed').

Ha, Iwobi scores!

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
theres something special on that kid.
the problem is that he wants to play regular football, and i dont know if we can offer him that.
He is similar to Loftus Cheek in a way. Smart tecnically gifted and he enjoys a fight.

If With ElNeni and Ramsey leaving he can be an asset next season.

OSBK

Established Member
theres something special on that kid.
the problem is that he wants to play regular football, and i dont know if we can offer him that.
He is similar to Loftus Cheek in a way. Smart tecnically gifted and he enjoys a fight.

If With ElNeni and Ramsey leaving he can be an asset next season.

What holds chambers back is what the difference between lotfus cheek and chamber. Loftus cheek is a better athlete and better techicnaly. I dont see chambers becoming that level of athlete, it terms of power and pace i woukd say he has probably peaked. I would say chambers reads the game better than loftus cheek defensively.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So Chambers has just helped a team get relegated and some on AM want him back! I trust Emery to show him the door!

gkoat

Keeping it loose down bottom that's our baby Chamcham. Can't wait to lure the newly promoted johns in on his mispositioned flare. Keep bringing daddy that money so we can buy nice things

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cant see him ever making it here... too small, bit too slow & not top six caliber player.

Nice little cash cow though. Keep pimping his ass out until a Everton / West Ham / Newcastle bite.
He's a bit like Evans/Smalling.

Will keep on improving and probably will have a great career somewhere.

His been one of fulhams better players this season despite spending a lot of time in midfield. i think it would be worth keeping him, his never going to set the world alight but as a DM he done well, as a CB his been a lot better recently and he can cover right back...A steady english utility player will never go a miss, his no worse then a mustafi/Litch or elneny so let all 3 go.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
His been one of fulhams better players this season despite spending a lot of time in midfield. i think it would be worth keeping him, his never going to set the world alight but as a DM he done well, as a CB his been a lot better recently and he can cover right back...A steady english utility player will never go a miss, his no worse then a mustafi/Litch or elneny so let all 3 go.

Those 3 will go anyway, Lich will be out of contract! My issue with Chambers is not that I think he's a bad player, I just don't think he's good enough for us if we want to win things, whether its CB or DM he will never be top level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom