• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: No, He's not an Arsenal player anymore

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
he was expensive at the time, been around for ages achieving **** all, flung around on loans and didn’t make enough impression to find a buyer, selling him on a big loss, worse individual performance I’ve ever seen (v Swansea 14/15)

Mind boggling to hear some people rate him

And I never said worst, I said one of the worst

Worst would be Pepe or Özil (in later day Wenger era)
Can’t argue with this tbh.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Can’t argue with this tbh.

Yeah i should add in that when I say worst it’s obviously not that I rate said players as the worst player ever, a lot of factors at play, price, where the money could have gone instead etc etc

Özil was obviously a talented footballer

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I wish him well, but I think it was for the best. Never quite lived up to the hopes I had, but he seems a good lad. Time to get the most out of what is left of his career.

On the whole, we need to ship out the players with no future here, but we sure need to ship someone in.....

Latest posts+

Top Bottom