• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: Here or Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
No way that can be true. 66 kg for his frame... Hard to believe. Surely must be a typo? 76 must be more like it.
Would say it fits if that is his accurate height... Has the frame of a semi built tall guy.... But is pretty short. An optical illusion somewhat.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Unless you are Cannavaro I want more that 1.83m & mid 60 kgs. With the best will in the world that is not very strong or powerful for the position.
No way that can be true. 66 kg for his frame... Hard to believe. Surely must be a typo? 76 must be more like it.
my whole life has been spent counting height in Feet, and weith in Kilograms. the Britishers worst parting gift to their colonies.

now...1.83m is 6feet...so 66Kgs is just about average, so I must agree with @hydrofluoric acid ...should be nearer to 75Kg.

ARSNLNO1

Hopefully Chambers get's the chance to show what he can do in pre season. I actually feel Holding & Chambers could form an excellent partnership, but I'd still like to see a Van Dijk brought in to ease the burden on them

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
my whole life has been spent counting height in Feet, and weith in Kilograms. the Britishers worst parting gift to their colonies.

now...1.83m is 6feet...so 66Kgs is just about average, so I must agree with @hydrofluoric acid ...should be nearer to 75Kg.
Pretty sure its official & a required measurement pre season as the Premier League website has it listed for every single player. I was surprised when looking the other day as its pretty much what dehydrated starved Featherweights weigh-in at.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pretty sure its official & a required measurement pre season as the Premier League website has it listed for every single player. I was surprised when looking the other day as its pretty much what dehydrated starved Featherweights weigh-in at.
:lol: considering that, he has shocking agility.

must be something in the water at AFC.

StefanB

You guys talking about height.. Chambers is taller than 182-183cm. He's probably closer to 186cm.

Like Rob Holding (190cm) he's grown a bit taller the last couple of years. He's atleast as tall as Koscielny.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
You guys talking about height.. Chambers is taller than 182-183cm. He's probably closer to 186cm.

Like Rob Holding (190cm) he's grown a bit taller the last couple of years. He's atleast as tall as Koscielny.
Rob listed as 189cm & Kos 186cm on the official PL profiles.

StefanB

Rob listed as 189cm & Kos 186cm on the official PL profiles.

Well Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is listed as 180cm on the offical PL profiles aswell. And he's 175cm.

16182620243_66bc26c471_b.jpg

tumblr_nc5gv9dPsK1qkwwy6o2_500.jpg

4566557.jpg

cloista

Think Chambers would work on the right side of the 3 we're currently playing, with Holding left and Mustafi central that could be a back 3 that grows together. One of Mustafi or Chambers would have to wait for Kos to retire/move on though.

thierrytheking14

Well Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is listed as 180cm on the offical PL profiles aswell. And he's 175cm.

16182620243_66bc26c471_b.jpg

tumblr_nc5gv9dPsK1qkwwy6o2_500.jpg

4566557.jpg

He gets an extra 3cm with that *****in hair cut.

Look forward to seeing him back her next year. If we carry on playing 3 at the back (which I personally hope we dont) he'll get game time

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Frankly, Chambers could be a big player for us next season. And if we don't have a Kos, Mustafi, Holding, and Chambers as our four CBs next season then something is clearly wrong with our coaching staff.

Gabriel isn't good enough, and apparently, Merts isn't either since he can't seem to even make it into the match day squad despite being our captain. Maybe that knee injury took away the last bit of pace that he had?

Kos, Mustafi, Holding, and Chambers can all effectively work in a back four and a back three, and Chambers can even back up Bellerin at RB if need be.

Also, I'd bring Bielik back from loan at Birmingham and keep him in the squad. Looks like he's played well, and should be ready for the first team.

But Chambers and Holding are our future at CB, and they're ready to step up. Chambers need a full season of playing CB, and he finally got that at Boro.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's down to this man on Sunday, he can either become a legend or we'll have to rip up his contract. He needs to pump up his teammates for one last effort.

brokenforum

Decent spell despite the relegation, Boro looked like a competent team at defending the whole season despite having complete clowns like Valdes and current Guzan on goal and he did better than what I expected, because I thought that Espinosa guy would eventually keep him out of the team. Supporters now have more time for this guy, they finally moved on from the Montero game too.

Cherry on top will be winning the top 4 trophy for Arsenal.

Why are all those former players so bitter these days? Why not just shut up and show some respect to the man who handed them a lot of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom