• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers (Out)

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
It's a completely normal price for a young talented english defender like him. He signed a new contract during the season too.
So £22m isn't much.

Would prefer to sell Mustafi for £25m first.
I would like to sell Mustafi too, West Brom refused him last year and I don't think he has made any new fans in the past season.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
vk7VesvyZEwuI.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think I might be beyond caring about our centre-backs. None of them are great, f*ck it. Just play whoever's gonna break Dele Alli's ankles and get on with it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If that mean we buying defender then I'm OK with it but if not boy we are in deep trouble

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This makes sense if they’re bringing in someone else. He’s at the stage where he needs to be playing regularly, not being 4th choice for us. Having said that if they don’t plan on signing anyone then this is completely bizarre.

Top Bottom