• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers (Out)

zhaggy

If Southampton signs Gibson i can see Boro go for Chambers.
And that would let us sig a new CB:)
Probably wont happen though.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If Southampton signs Gibson i can see Boro go for Chambers.
And that would let us sig a new CB:)
Probably wont happen though.

Rumors are Man City are in for him and not Southampton.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
And Bielik if he doesn't go out on loan.

giphy.gif

BBF

5 CB's at the club. Two crocked, two young and our newest arrival. Bielik won't ever start competitive games here

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I don't mind Cha,bees staying as long as he's around 2 experienced Cbs (2 of Kos, Per or Mustafi) he'll be a good option. The problem will come like last season if he's thrust in with Holding and expected to hold our defence together.

JHusMan

5 CB's at the club. Two crocked, two young and our newest arrival. Bielik won't ever start competitive games here

Bielik's going out on loan isn't he? Mertesacker had one injury and hasn't had any muscle niggles since. Koscielny played 33 league games last year. Hardly crocked like your Kompany's and such.

I'd prefer if Chambers went but if its a choice between keeping Callum or Gabriel I'd of course prefer the former.

Impact

Established Member
Irrespective of whether he stays we need a new CB. Mertesacker and Koscielny have both expressed that they can no longer play 3x a week. Holding and Chambers are kids. Mustafi is still adjusting.

We also should stop counting Monreal and Kolasinac. Yes, they can play CB but neither of them are true CBs. They are our left-backs and should be used at CB in emergency situations only.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Irrespective of whether he stays we need a new CB. Mertesacker and Koscielny have both expressed that they can no longer play 3x a week. Holding and Chambers are kids. Mustafi is still adjusting.

We also should stop counting Monreal and Kolasinac. Yes, they can play CB but neither of them are true CBs. They are our left-backs and should be used at CB in emergency situations only.

Got a horrible feeling Kolasinac is going to be used as a CB a bit if we stick with 3 at the back.

Impact

Established Member
It's a self-imposed issue though. All summer we've been talking about our need for a CB. If we know that, surely Wenger does.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Let the purge begin! More of this group out the better. :drool:

If Fulham want him you get Sessegnon even if its not for a season.

Top Bottom