• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers (Out)

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
besides a few decent performances at the back end of last season he's hardly impressed overly much during his time here
Interesting, what would you say about Mustafi? Did he impressed you? I'm not against this loan, but stating that one needs to go because he didn't really impressed and others who were shocking last season have privilege to be starters this season makes no sense to me.
I just cant see how Mustafi did better than Chambers here, some of his mistakes were pure comedy.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Not impressed with this move. Doesn't make sense unless we are bringing someone in.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Interesting, what would you say about Mustafi? Did he impressed you? I'm not against this loan, but stating that one needs to go because he didn't really impressed and others who were shocking last season have privilege to be starters this season makes no sense to me.
I just cant see how Mustafi did better than Chambers here, some of his mistakes were pure comedy.

Emery must seem something in him to keep him around. Probably his ability on the ball, his aggressiveness and mobility are plus points.

Besides if we bring in another CB in place of Chambers there's no guarantee that Mustafi will start either.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
My guess is, Chambers will be loaned because he has more chance of playing at other clubs than Holding and Mavropanos.
None of them will be starter at Arsenal, but Chambers needs to play while other 2 needs to learn, and the best way of learning is when you play every day with top players.

OSBK

Established Member
I dont get this at all.

Would be no shortage of takers if he was up for sale. I think he has asked to go on loan as his playing time will be very low unless we get injuries.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Well I hope there is a Christmas recall built in to this loan deal. It's a bit concerning that two good managers don't rate him enough to start yet on a consistent basis.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
What the actual **** is this? Relying on Sokratis and Mustafi as your starting cbs with backups in Mavro and Holding is asking for it big time.
Really disappointed to read this news as it doesn't make a lick of sense.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Just to bring some objectivity to this debate over which Arsenal center backs suck the most.

Screen_Shot_2018-08-07_at_11.05.52_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-08-07_at_11.06.12_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-08-07_at_11.06.36_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-08-07_at_11.10.55_AM.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unai Emery said: “Calum is a talented defender who has a bright future. We all believe this loan at Fulham will be an important part of his development and wish him a successful season.

This will be really important season for Calum if he does really well at Fulham he'll comeback to Arsenal and start the next season. but now Emery better get us a CB because quality wise we are s**t

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
too low 20M euros and we can talk. i doubt Chambers will even move to Lazio. surprised no english clubs are interested yet

Top Bottom