• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers (Out)

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
A loan with a fee wouldn't be terrible with Chambers as he has a lot of time left on his contract. A bit like us with Ceballos, we can call the shots a little if he does well.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Would love Chambers to go on loan to Leeds and play under Bielsa tbh. If there's anyone who can unlock his potential its him. Loan with an option to buy with no set fee would be preferable.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In before the offer is a loan with an option to buy...

Reactions: A_G

Iceman10

Established Member
I’d rather sell Holding but if there’s no market for him guess we have to do this deal.

Feel Chambers is comfortably the better player but we just have too many CBs right now.

This was from mid/late Sep, and I would have been ok selling either back then, but Holding has had a decent start to the season, probably showing some of his earlier issues were more about full recovery after ACL surgery. Holding doing well and AMN staying makes Chambers pretty surplus.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We dont need him as a CB or as a DM so sell for £10m if it means we can get Partey!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Westham been trying signing defenders all week they failed so can see them make bid for Chambers and i don't think it'll be loan

Latest posts+

Top Bottom