• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Calum Chambers (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He was rubbish, and should have gone a while ago. Bit of a gamble though as we only have 3 CBs now, but White and Gabriel don't get injured much and we don't have many games left. The balance is defence is looking nice provided Saliba comes in and we sign sign a RB.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arteta must have *****ed his way into getting some new players, tbh.

So we are freeing up wages where we can, as there is no other reason to give Chambers away for free now, when we could have at least got some use out of him until the summer.
FFP. We haven’t made CL in 5 years and still has CL wage bill. The club is trimming down and becoming realistic. I don’t expect any one to come in

bakaboo

I don't know why people suddenly are counting money saved on wages as a transfer fee. Villa gave us £0 for Chambers. Any player we bring in to replace him will have to paid so no saving there anyway.

1 logical explanation is that Arsenal going to loan some players in with high wages.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Very strange deal. He's not even on big wages.

Very strange move from Chambers too as he isn't even going to start there either.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don’t expect any one to come in

I expect at least one transfer in, but I wouldn't mind if the club told Arteta just to work with what he has either...might need to save that money for a new manager.

I imagine the aim from the board to Arteta this season, was get us back into any form of Europe or you are fired...he can/should be able to get us back into that, with the current squad.

Though if we somehow get a big name midfielder and striker in, then the board clearly want Top 4...so I guess we will see.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We had an option for another year?

So literally we sold an homegrown versatile player with a 1,5 year contract for 2m...

Vibra

Established Member
I don't rate Cedric at all. Tomi better stay fit, at least we're done with the cups now

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Could've sold him 3 seasons ago for £20m, inept club
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom