• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: Here or Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Can anyone explain why he was hooked yesterday? We conceded a goal in the area he was covering moments after Wenger pulled him.

I understand Wenger was probably looking for the win and wanted to find space for Ramsey, but switching from a back 3 to a back 4 doesn't automatically mean you've gone more attacking.

Zaza

He can get better. He's probably the best ball playing CB we have. Get Keown to take him on trainings 3 times a week.

TheArsenalis

where ever we get this from, he was performing then. else we wouldn't be interested.
he isnt the problem its the way we play. mustafu is a beast and he is struggling with us.

HBL

Established Member
Didn’t disgrace himself today at all.

However, if we want to challenge for trophies will he ever be good enough? Doubt it, should try and give him as much game time as possible the rest of the season to get a decent fee in the summer.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What was the plan suppose to be with him this season? Had a good loan last year and played most games when fit I believe.

What’s was the point in him being here this year if Mustafi and Koscienly are undropable in the managers eyes? Even when we did change the defence it seemed to have been Monreal getting the nod .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Poor in Silva goal same happen to him few days ago it seem he one of those player who don't learn

Last edited:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He's simply too slow to be a top CB in a team such as ours. Also crumbles when someone is within 20 metres of him.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He's simply too slow to be a top CB in a team such as ours. Also crumbles when someone is within 20 metres of him.

Merte and Terry weren't fast too, but were top defenders for many years - pace isn't much, if you can read the game very well. And i don't think he is slow, but he isn't fast too. Normal pace for me.

Thought he was our best defender in the first half, in the second they destroyed the whole team.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
He's slow on the turn but I wouldn't bin him yet. He has some good fundamentals - big frame, strong in the air, not making regular crazy mistakes like certain others.

Holding on the other hand doesn't have any real qualities and he's a mistake magnet. Mustafi is coming into his prime and also clearly isn't good enough. He's also being paid a very good wage to stink the place up.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What was the plan suppose to be with him this season? Had a good loan last year and played most games when fit I believe.

What’s was the point in him being here this year if Mustafi and Koscienly are undropable in the managers eyes? Even when we did change the defence it seemed to have been Monreal getting the nod .

Should have taken Mustafi off when he brought Welbeck on imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom