• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: Here or Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Did okey but Stoke offered next to nothing. Lost a lot of his headers against Diouf too. Still happy to see him get a run, should keep his place in the league for now.

Zaza

Think he's one of the best ball playing CB, but he just lacks something. At rb, he's def better on the ball than Hector but he's too slow.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

His ball playing abilities are much better than any of our defenders bar Nacho.

Though his mobility will always be a drawback it doesn't necessarily have to be a hinderance.

I remember Steve Bould, one of our best ever centrebacks, was just as slow.

His aggression, distribution & relative calm on the ball should see him stake a claim for the rest of the season & the next.

I still want him to have a run under any potential new management so he can have a fair go at rectifying his deficiencies & simultaneously bolstering his strengths.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Supposed he keeps this up. Wouldn't he be the best 3rd choice centre back we've had since who-knows-when? Remember Vermaelen past his peak, Djourou, Silvestre? He is great to have as third choice and he will mostly likely improve further. As a starter? Let's see. We might buy and not need to have this discussion, or it might prove impossible to get someone better.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Always has been a decent player.

Mugs here expect him to be clattering through players to get the ball and play at 100 mph. That's never been his game.

Nah not true, Jury spoke weeks ago and told us that this kid sucks and doesn't have the ability or potential to play for Arsenal. He doesn't get much wrong either, he's been spot on with Xhaka of late :lol:

Jae

he's been spot on with Xhaka of late :lol:

Which means he's been correct for the other 80% of the season? :lol:

Better off not mentioning Hewhoshallnotbenamed (Xhaka) in here mate, you know it'll just start an argument and derail the thread :lol:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
alongside Nacho, he is much calmer than Kos and Mustafi.

He might get beaten on the ground, but he is quite good in the air.

IslingtonBornandbred

Hmm... I'd have at least liked to have seen the post he's going on about in the shape of a quote! How strange to mention me in here with regards to Xhaka?! I jolly well hope it exists or I'll be forced to reach for another beer :lol:

Seems like a racial/discriminatory vendetta against you to be honest. It is ridiculously embarrassing that it has come to this and I apologise on behalf of the select few....

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom