Calum Chambers: Yes, He's still an Arsenal player

BigPoppaPump

Points Out The Obvious
Will our longest serving player finally find a position he excels in? Probably not but we can hope!

0_Chambers.jpg

CaseUteinberger

A-M's brilliant, yet humble Xhaka-stan 😍
With Tomi slotting in a RB can we try Chambers at DM? Isn't this where he won Player of the Season with Fulham a couple of years ago?

RunTheTrap

Nobody laughs on my "jokes" 😫
With Tomi slotting in a RB can we try Chambers at DM? Isn't this where he won Player of the Season with Fulham a couple of years ago?
Or we sell him in January and move on. Tbh, I’m done with Chambers. He done really well to come back into the team after years of exile and I thought he would’ve changed a leaf. However, since the beginning of the season, he’s been a massive disappointment. Really shot himself in the foot.

CaseUteinberger

A-M's brilliant, yet humble Xhaka-stan 😍
Or we sell him in January and move on. Tbh, I’m done with Chambers. He done really well to come back into the team after years of exile and I thought he would’ve changed a leaf. However, since the beginning of the season, he’s been a massive disappointment. Really shot himself in the foot.
You are probably right. He had some very decent games but e.g. the game against City when he let Gundegan head in the fist goal was just poor. Might be best to just move on.

RWB

Let's hope that the team continues to play well in the current system, and then Chambers is the closest player we have as a replacement for Tomi in that hybrid CD/RB role. I would much rather get rid of Cedric instead.

Melquiades

He's no world-beater but I'm also not in any great rush to get rid of useful squad players who can fill in in multiple different positions.