• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: No, He's not an Arsenal player anymore

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Will our longest serving player finally find a position he excels in? Probably not but we can hope!

0_Chambers.jpg

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

With Tomi slotting in a RB can we try Chambers at DM? Isn't this where he won Player of the Season with Fulham a couple of years ago?

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
With Tomi slotting in a RB can we try Chambers at DM? Isn't this where he won Player of the Season with Fulham a couple of years ago?
Or we sell him in January and move on. Tbh, I’m done with Chambers. He done really well to come back into the team after years of exile and I thought he would’ve changed a leaf. However, since the beginning of the season, he’s been a massive disappointment. Really shot himself in the foot.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Or we sell him in January and move on. Tbh, I’m done with Chambers. He done really well to come back into the team after years of exile and I thought he would’ve changed a leaf. However, since the beginning of the season, he’s been a massive disappointment. Really shot himself in the foot.
You are probably right. He had some very decent games but e.g. the game against City when he let Gundegan head in the fist goal was just poor. Might be best to just move on.

RWB

Player:Saliba
Let's hope that the team continues to play well in the current system, and then Chambers is the closest player we have as a replacement for Tomi in that hybrid CD/RB role. I would much rather get rid of Cedric instead.

Melquiades

He's no world-beater but I'm also not in any great rush to get rid of useful squad players who can fill in in multiple different positions.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Since the mods closed his transfer thread so no one can talk about it. The transfer was so random, can’t say I’m sad he’s gone he was never gonna cement a spot but he was a solid player at times.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Since the mods closed his transfer thread so no one can talk about it. The transfer was so random, can’t say I’m sad he’s gone he was never gonna cement a spot but he was a solid player at times.

Think he’s one of those that’s useful to keep around when we’re in Europe and playing lots.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure why people are surprised Arteta picked Cedric over this guy, Arteta demanded we sign Cedric on a multi-year contract when he was initially on loan, he's his guy.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Guy was rubbish. OK on the ball but lacked in basically every other area. Doesn't have a position either. Should have been gone years ago, don't understand why people seem a bit upset over this.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Hope he does well at Villa, always liked Calum. Twice as good as Cedric/Mari. Makes you question why we bought these guys in on 4 year contracts.

Pyres7

I thought he could do what Tomi has been doing, but he blew his chance at the start of the season. Shame really, but best of luck to him at Villa.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
he was expensive at the time, been around for ages achieving **** all, flung around on loans and didn’t make enough impression to find a buyer, selling him on a big loss, worse individual performance I’ve ever seen (v Swansea 14/15)

Mind boggling to hear some people rate him

And I never said worst, I said one of the worst

Worst would be Pepe or Özil (in later day Wenger era)

Top Bottom