• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Can Chuba Akpom be the #9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I thought his movement and thrust was quite good last night. He looked similar to Mbappe in style when he was running but I fear he has Welbeck level scoring ability. He needs to step that up big time.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The lawyer pleaded with the court not to take his licence away as there have been “discussions” with Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger about loaning him out.

Another loan :lol:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I just checked it out and his contract is until 2019 ffs.
And I don't get how he got 15k/week, he has never been a part of our first team.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
And I don't get how he got 15k/week, he has never been a part of our first team.
At the time we were trying to get him to sign a new deal, clubs like City, Sp**s and Dortmund were interested in him so he was actually in a decent negotiating position.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The lawyer pleaded with the court not to take his licence away as there have been “discussions” with Arsenal manager Arséne Wenger about loaning him out.

Another loan :lol:

Not a very smart lawyer, on 15k per week he could pay for a permanent chauffeur :)

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom