• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Can someone help me find...

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintgaz

...a video of an Henry goal?

Its the one where the ball comes across the goal at Highbury, and he somehow knocks it in and ends up on his chest in the net, looking straight at the fans with a 'what the fcuk....?' expression.

Sorry its a bit vague or in the wrong section, but I want to see it again and Google hasn't helped me yet.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
they will all tell you that posting such clips here are not legal. try videogoogle or youtube or something, if you know the match or something. I am pretty sure it would be in a compilation clip to

Gurgen

Established Member
I think Fulham. It's on the Centurions DVD, so just get *cough*download*cough* that.

jester

Established Member
the one where the ball came off the post and hit him on the knee, and he was laying in the goal - and he just shrugged?
such a funny moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom