• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 2021/22

Malky

Established Member
He looked so tiny in the goal as well. 🤣🤣🤣
I’m not doubting what you said about Kepa supposedly being better at pens, but I just don’t agree with subbing off a keeper, with a clean sheet after 2 hours who had a good game, for a keeper coming off the bench and being told “ win us the game “ I would of put money on Mendy saving a pen over Kepa - regardless of who’s got the better reputation at it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
2 teams I hate, fighting for the 4th best trophy in England, 4th by quite a distance too.

Hate The Chavs the most though, so glad they lost.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Don't know wtf kepa was trying with vvd. He purposefully stood to the right half of the goal and tried to play mind games. Vvd went and just smacked it over his head on the right side itself and looked down on an embarrassed kepa.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Don't know wtf kepa was trying with vvd. He purposefully stood to the right half of the goal and tried to play mind games. Vvd went and just smacked it over his head on the right side itself and looked down on an embarrassed kepa.
Did you see his theatrics while he was waiting to sub on? I think he was trying to convince himself he could matter more than the opposition. Once it came down to the last kick, I knew he'd miss. That bravado fooled nobody.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
English + attacking player + boyish look
He was so poor in the Euros too. Southgate messed up the game against Italy by starting Mount, and yet Sancho, Rashford and Saka caught all the abuse for the penalties. Lol, Mount was the reason we had to go to penalties in the first place. I’m praying ESR takes his place for good.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
He was so poor in the Euros too. Southgate messed up the game against Italy by starting Mount, and yet Sancho, Rashford and Saka caught all the abuse for the penalties. Lol, Mount was the reason we had to go to penalties in the first place. I’m praying ESR takes his place for good.
Rashford gets the same [English + attacking + boyish good looks] bump as well and he's been awful for a while now.

ThePortugueseGunner

Around the 8th penalty, I said to my father that things were building up for a Kepa miss in the 11th. I don't remember the last time I saw my old man laugh as genuinely as he did when it actually happened.

It was something out of a comedy script. They send the lad on just for the penalty shootout, he manages to concede 11, and miss his own. Just brilliant.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
That Kepa miss would've been the perfect time to bring back that Shooting Stars meme

Latest posts+

Top Bottom