• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 23/24

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

I really dislike League cup and Europa league, mickey mouse cups.
Just seeing literally every team making 11 changes from league games tells you everything.

I struggle to care if its not a PL or CL game really. I didn't even watch our Europa games last season lol

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Just seeing literally every team making 11 changes from league games tells you everything.

I struggle to care if its not a PL or CL game really. I didn't even watch our Europa games last season lol

You didnt watch Arsenal at all next season. Except when they faced Havertz.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Question is why don’t palace and sides like them target this as a winnable trophy. Their fans and other midtable clubs have fvck all else to look forward to

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Question is why don’t palace and sides like them target this as a winnable trophy. Their fans and other midtable clubs have fvck all else to look forward to

That’s a horrible way to view football and fandom

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I actually misread your post totally, my bad. I was too eager to virtue signal on your second sentence I didn’t read the first one. I agree that the likes of Palace should go all out on this trophy

That being said, the greatest fallacy is that the game is first and foremost about winning trophies

Energoto

United see it as a legacy tournament worth winning, therefore they are starting 3 at the back against mighty Palace at home

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Holding being behind the goalkeeper when Garnacho shoots. Palace not serious about this match playing him

Latest posts

Top Bottom