• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 2nd Round: West Brom v Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My reaction when we lose this...

1Arsene-Smiling.jpg

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
West brom? What a boring fixture sigh. These days we only draw Pl teams. West brom are like 21st pl team

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
On hearing that Arsenal have been drawn away to West Bromwich Albion in the 2nd Round of the Carabao Cup, took me back to a League Cup game that I went to in 2006.

Tuesday 24th October 2006. Carling Cup 3rd Round.

⬜🟦 West Bromwich Albion 0 - 2 Arsenal 🟥⬜

Living in Worcestershire, The Hawthorns is not too far away, just up the M5. Turning off at Junction 1, the ground is not far on the right hand side. I parked in one of the industrial estates not far from The Hawthorns. This is a ground that I have been to a few times before. I used to work with someone who is a WBA Supporter. Went with him during the 1990's. I did go on my own to watch a random game, WBA Vs Charlton Athletic, (Premier League). This is when Charlton had Darren Bent, Danny Murphy etc.PXL_20210812_010157882.jpg

At this time, WBA were a Championship Club managed by Tony Mowbray. They had quite a good team with players:- ex Gooner John Hartson, Zoltan Gera, Kevin Phillips, Curtis Davies, Chris Perry.
PXL_20210812_010430172.jpg

I can remember before the game, seeing the Arsenal players warming up. Emmanuel Adebayor doing ball skills, and Theo Walcott warming up. Arsenal won the tie 2 - 0, Jeremie Alladiere scoring both of the goals.
I can remember driving back home from the ground, listening to 'Talksport'. An Arsenal fan was complaining about Denilson. He said something along the lines of Denilson looked like a Supporter who had won a prize to play in this game.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

On hearing that Arsenal have been drawn away to West Bromwich Albion in the 2nd Round of the Carabao Cup, took me back to a League Cup game that I went to in 2006.

Tuesday 24th October 2006. Carling Cup 3rd Round.

⬜🟦 West Bromwich Albion 0 - 2 Arsenal 🟥⬜

Living in Worcestershire, The Hawthorns is not too far away, just up the M5. Turning off at Junction 1, the ground is not far on the right hand side. I parked in one of the industrial estates not far from The Hawthorns. This is a ground that I have been to a few times before. I used to work with someone who is a WBA Supporter. Went with him during the 1990's. I did go on my own to watch a random game, WBA Vs Charlton Athletic, (Premier League). This is when Charlton had Darren Bent, Danny Murphy etc.View attachment 4014

At this time, WBA were a Championship Club managed by Tony Mowbray. They had quite a good team with players:- ex Gooner John Hartson, Zoltan Gera, Kevin Phillips, Curtis Davies, Chris Perry.
View attachment 4015

I can remember before the game, seeing the Arsenal players warming up. Emmanuel Adebayor doing ball skills, and Theo Walcott warming up. Arsenal won the tie 2 - 0, Jeremie Alladiere scoring both of the goals.
I can remember driving back home from the ground, listening to 'Talksport'. An Arsenal fan was complaining about Denilson. He said something along the lines of Denilson looked like a Supporter who had won a prize to play in this game.

This was the season we made it to the final and Wenger played the kids Vs a full strength Chelsea side in the final. :lol:

He didn't lack balls Wenger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom