• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 3 - 0 AFC Wimbledon | Wednesday, 22th September | KO: 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large

Screenshot-20210919-130527.png

I expect a major change to our XI from the Burnley game.

1863502_Arsenal.jpg

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Leno,Chambers,Holding,Mari,Soares,Tavares,,AMN,Lokonga, Lacazette and Martinelli will all start I guess. Kolasinac, Nketiah and Balagoun perhaps. Patino on the bench maybe.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its a trophy to chase, and if we have learnt anything from Pep, this will have a few first teamers.

Would like to see some youngsters however, the likes of Patino for example. As for first team players, Lacazette, Maitland Niles, Leno, Lokonga, Xhaka and I'd even say White, should get a run out here.

And please Mikel, show us something a bit more progressive.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Nice to see Wimbledon playing PL opposition again. Hopefully this is a game we can actually score a few goals.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't really know them that much. I only that Hollywood star, Vinny Jones played for them in 1988 FA cup final.

Has any other premier League star ever went on to have a successful Hollywood career?

Basically kicked the Liverpool players off the pitch :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'd actually be tempted to keep Tomiyasu-White-Gabriel for this one with maybe Tavares in for Tierney. Tho I can see Arteta giving his boys Chambers/Holding a start. But I think it'd be better if they played together and gelled as much as possible. Obviously in midfield Lokonga and AMN, tho perhaps a bit too defensive against a side like Wimbledon? In attack I'd go Pepe-ESR-Martinelli and Lacazette up front.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don't really know them that much. I only that Hollywood star, Vinny Jones played for them in 1988 FA cup final.

Has any other premier League star ever went on to have a successful Hollywood career?

Basically kicked the Liverpool players off the pitch :lol:
This is a different Wimbledon to the one Vinny Jones played for.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Really?
I've always assumed that there was one Wimbledon.
The real Wimbledon wanted to move stadiums to a totally different area, which the fans obviously weren’t happy with, and because of that they started AFC Wimbledon.

The real Wimbledon moved to Milton Keynes and changed their name to Milton Keynes Dons.

So the old Wimbledon is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom