• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 3 - 0 AFC Wimbledon | Wednesday, 22th September | KO: 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large

Screenshot-20210919-130527.png

I expect a major change to our XI from the Burnley game.

1863502_Arsenal.jpg

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Really?
I've always assumed that there was one Wimbledon.

AFC Wimbledon are seen as the succesor to the old Wimbledon by the fans. Even built a new stadium on the site of the old Plough Lane which they only recently moved into.

pascal_stepanovs

Don't really know them that much. I only that Hollywood star, Vinny Jones played for them in 1988 FA cup final.

Has any other premier League star ever went on to have a successful Hollywood career?

Basically kicked the Liverpool players off the pitch :lol:
Frank Leboeuf.

pascal_stepanovs

The real Wimbledon wanted to move stadiums to a totally different area, which the fans obviously weren’t happy with, and because of that they started AFC Wimbledon.

The real Wimbledon moved to Milton Keynes and changed their name to Milton Keynes Dons.

So the old Wimbledon is history.
The 'real Wimbledon' is most certainly not the monstrosity at Milton Keynes.

pascal_stepanovs

'MK' Dons weren't far off forming a club in Dublin either. An utter farce of an owner that would fit right in with the current clowns in the prem.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Whatever we do, no stupid injuries here to any key players so we can batter the lily white cocks next weekend

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Don't really know them that much. I only that Hollywood star, Vinny Jones played for them in 1988 FA cup final.

Has any other premier League star ever went on to have a successful Hollywood career?

Not EPL, but In order to prepare for his role as Luis Fernandez in Escape To Victory (1981), actor Pelé played over twenty years of professional football and won three FIFA World Cups.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Balogun
Martinelli-Lacazette-Saka
Patino-AMN
Tavares-Mari-Holding-Chambers
Leno

Put my boy Hutchinson on in the 60th minute for Saka. Taylor-Hart for Martinelli in 70th minute too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If I was that mad owner of MK Dons, I would have never gave up that FA Cup they won in the 80s.

Would have told AFC Wimbledon to **** off, if they asked me for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom