• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 3 - 0 AFC Wimbledon | Wednesday, 22th September | KO: 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large

Screenshot-20210919-130527.png

I expect a major change to our XI from the Burnley game.

1863502_Arsenal.jpg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

it seems nketiah is better than balugon and their youth record was fair reflection

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If this was a better competition instead of the Carabao Cup, this post would have me shadow boxing rn
Perfect defence for when he actually scores. That’s probably the most powerful weapon in my agenda kit. 😂

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Both Chelsea and Sp**s might go to pens but will be at the same time. How to watch both ffs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we still wasteful despite 3 goals 16 shots and only 4 on trager one was penalty it has to improve . i don't want to make it habit i like we having average 15 shots a game but we have to be clinical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom