• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 3 - 0 AFC Wimbledon | Wednesday, 22th September | KO: 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large

Screenshot-20210919-130527.png

I expect a major change to our XI from the Burnley game.

1863502_Arsenal.jpg

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'd be saving Pepe for Sp**s, I think Saka should start on the bench for that match, he's been a little quiet recently.

I'd still play Pepe vs Sp**s anyway. Mostly we're playing once a week so twice a week every now and then isn't a problem. I agree re Saka, that's why I'd rest him for this game. In the Oct break we should consider playing the injured card for England.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd be saving Pepe for Sp**s, I think Saka should start on the bench for that match, he's been a little quiet recently.

He's created the openings for both of our goals this season, resulting in 6 points, despite not being at his best. The kid is undropable for me.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Leno
Cedric Holding Mari Tavares
Chambers Patino
Pepe AMN Martinelli
Laca

We can't afford to risk anyone who will start at the weekend. Ideally, I'd play a youth midfield and attack as they know each other and haven't been Artetafied. Partey, Saka, ESR, Tomi, Tierney and Gabriel must not to risked.

StefanB

Leno
Cedric - Chambers - Holding - Mari - Tavares
Sambi - Niles
Nketiah - Lacazette - Martinelli

What I'm hoping for. Every fringe player getting some minutes, while Patino and Balogun gets 20-30 mins during the second half.

REEVIE1995

My main worry for this game at this moment is the idea that Mikel Arteta is probably sitting at home right now trying to find a way to fit Kolasinac in the starting lineup.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I would like to see Patino and taylor hart get minutes. Knowing how arteta plays he will just chuck in all the players who hasnt played and it will be a mess of formation and performance.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I want to see a continued implementation of this 3 man midfield with a dynamic, comfortable number 4 and a technical 6 and 8 ahead. We must continue to be able to pass the ball into midfield and that player turn with ease. Not that nonsense Xhaka does.

Lokonga, Patino and Maitland-Niles should do.

Alexs

Used to go to a few games at Highbury many moons ago with arsenal supporting mates, under George Graham so not exactly the glory years but always enjoyed the games
I'm not surprised. I'll never forget how Derby and Wimbledon so nearly made the improbable impossible for Arsenal at Anfield in 89. Trips to Plough Lane were never fun, apart from the 1-5 in the opener that season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom