• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal v Brentford | September 26, 2018 19:45 BST

Who will advance to the 4th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Good team. Willock doesn't seem to be in Emery's plans, Smith Rowe on the other hand seems like the one Emery believes in the most, must be really impressing in training. Big chance for him to show what he's capable of.. Also hope Nketiah gets at least half an hour.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

This age thing has gone a bit daft. It's even got to Zig, one of the more sensible among us. I was all for resting him to protect him from a dodgy tackle but not his age, ffs. He has no international commitments, he's not going to burn out.

:lol:

Honestly don't even know why I mentioned "age"...I'm more concerned about how he is currently our only fit senior LB and giving him these pointless games when he's already racking up the minutes is a risk I don't like seeing.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
:lol:

Honestly don't even know why I mentioned "age"...I'm more concerned about how he is currently our only fit senior LB and giving him these pointless games when he's already racking up the minutes is a risk I don't like seeing.

The same thing would apply to Bellerin if he were the one playing 90 minutes twice a week and not getting a break for a long stretch. That said, it does take a bit more toll on a player Nacho's age than a player Bellerin's age, so age is not completely irrelevant.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Can’t get a single stream to work ffs

I hate dealing with streams. I'm just watching the Barcelona and Real Madrid games on beIN and checking on this one from time to time. I figure they should be able to win this one without me. If they can't, I don't really want to see it anyway.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Welbeck right now:
09917BC5CB81FE47484F7BC6AB184BD286E0BB86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom