• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 3 - 0 AFC Wimbledon | Wednesday, 22th September | KO: 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large

Screenshot-20210919-130527.png

I expect a major change to our XI from the Burnley game.

1863502_Arsenal.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can understand Partey involvements because recently he can't finish 90 minutes but hopefully doesn't mean he has to play 90 minutes. As for the line up it's expected and they should do the job

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Who will be most advanced midfielder in this line up Sambi or AMN? Martinelli need minutes and Eddie deserve minutes after pre season. The defense is not trustworthy even against league 1 side

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Why no Balogun? And playing both lokonga n partey here means the hacker will be back on Sunday.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Surely we'll see a few goals tonight. Looking forward to seeing Tavares again.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I hope the plan is to say to Partey not to risk injuries, and sub him after 60 minutes.

Apart from Partey and Nketiah, that's my line-up. So it's quite okay. Wasn't sure if Nketiah was fit.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Forza football has the wrong lineup it seems. They have Nketieh, and no Partey. Wonder if there was a last minute change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom