• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 3 - 0 AFC Wimbledon | Wednesday, 22th September | KO: 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large

Screenshot-20210919-130527.png

I expect a major change to our XI from the Burnley game.

1863502_Arsenal.jpg

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Sounds like another boring game at the emirates. No chance our season tickets can stay at 1k+. We’re gonna see about 30 goals all season

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
70 minutes 12 shots 2 on target 65% possision. short story is we still awful going forward

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
look like Chelsea and Utd are going out at things stand and Sp**s are drawing 2-2 with Wolves.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
My streamer is desperate for anyone to have a shot. NO matter who they are or how far they are from the 18 yard box :lol: he just called for Holding to have a shot.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Pepe isn't even playing and there's no way to even see this match and here I am caping, I need to get a life btw.
I'm just glad people are @'ing me over players I actually rep instead of the usual losers like Cedric and Mari

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wimbledon equalizer in the 80th minute and a winner in the 90th minute :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom